[dcifp-bof] Group charter proposal

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Mon May 31 10:48:21 CDT 2010

Also a bit late, just answering the question on GRAAP.
My understanding of what the dcifp is aiming at is not
a single protocol but a few of protocols some of
them being specific renderings of WS-Agreement. So this
part is clearly related to and influencing the GRAAP work.

Best regards

Wolfgang

--
          Wolfgang Ziegler    www.scai.fraunhofer.de/ziegler.html
    Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)

  SmartLM - Software License Technology for Grids, Clouds, SOA: www.smartlm.eu

              CoreGRID Network of Excellence   www.coregrid.net
    Institute on Resource Management and Scheduling   www.coregrid.net/irms