[dcifp-bof] Group charter proposal

David Wallom david.wallom at oerc.ox.ac.uk
Mon May 31 10:36:28 CDT 2010

Hello Alex,

Just joining slightly late into this re comments but, how do you see this
group relating to other ongoing work within areas such as GRAAP,
WS-Agreement?

My other point would be is that with things like UR, GLUE etc already
defined and out there and the ongoing work in PGI that isn;t this another
profile++ ratehr than a whole new API. BTW Alex it would be really good if
the German grids got much more concretely into the PGI work as well.

David

--
Dr David Wallom

+44(0)1865 610601