Adams says he wouldn't be New York mayor if not for past partner's abortion - POLITICO

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Fri May 12 04:57:59 PDT 2023

Adams was arrested like I was on NYCCoin.

When he was arrested, it made him motivated to join law enforcement with
political ambition.

FBI, this whole technology thing is a good reason to bring the Mayor back
to his roots ... Lock him up on NYCCoin like you did me.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/24/adams-expands-city-abortion-access-00042365

“I was 15, and I just got home from being arrested, and [my partner] came
to me. She said, ‘Eric, I’m pregnant, and look at your life,’” recalled the
mayor, who has said his arrest and beating at the hands of police inspired
him to later spend 22 years as an NYPD cop.