New York AG Letitia James Seeks New Crypto Regulatory Powers for AG's Office and NYDFS: Report

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Fri May 12 05:38:57 PDT 2023

As an African American who was arrested for NYCCoin touting ... Mayor
Adams' corruption at Coinbase is NYCCoin Insider trading.

What is astonishing, is compliance at Coinbase is regulated by an African
American. Superintendent Harris continues to play deleft to Mayor Adams'
new loan program with Goldman Sachs and Ones Million Black Women.

I am black and so are they but Gunnar Larson has carried a major financial
loss ... One Million Black Women will be a project I plan to engage both
the Mayor and Superintendent on.

Meanwhile, at Coinbase both black Harris and Adams are profiting from her
willful non compliance on things like child sex trafficking according to
Coindesk.

----

https://www.coindesk.com/policy/2023/05/05/new-york-attorney-general-seeks-new-crypto-powers-for-state-regulators-report/

“The lack of transparency plaguing the crypto industry causes immense harm
to countless investors, especially low-income New Yorkers and people of
color who carry a disproportionate share of the losses,” New York City
Comptroller Brad Lander said.