[ot][crazy][personal] minirelevance?

Sat May 13 01:07:29 PDT 2023

On 5/13/23, Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> one thing i’ve thought a little bit about while failing at starting
worry: passive aggression around my own difficulties?
> this is how it seems pretty obscure to verify the logic inside a
appreciation: “seems pretty obscure” seems rationally expressed to me,
might be a way to learn this
> language model (although one can infer they likely have checks inside
> them since they are trained with components that randomly drop out) —
worry: “one can infer” might over-assume, description of dropout could
feel a little pretentious unsure
> anyway it seems like it makes sense to keep the same approach unless
> one comparably simple crops up
worry: could feel pretentious unsure

it’s hard to think about this now. further thoughts indeed.