Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 02:58:22 PDT 2023

UngaTheGreat retweeted
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
10h
Placentas Are Arriving at Dr. Ryan Cole's Office — And They Have Spike
Protein in Them "This is starting to arrive," lamented pathologist
@drcole12 as he held up a boxed placenta. "These placentas are the
wrong size for the gestational age. These placentas are calcified.
These
https://twitter.com/i/status/1640860517748162560

Gain of Fauci @DschlopesIsBack
13h
Event 201 - November 4th, 2019: Segment on counteracting
disinformation. This helped pave the way for all of the unjust,
tyrannical Covid censorship that we watched sweep across social
media... including Twitter under the old regime. Much of this has been
exposed by Matt
https://twitter.com/i/status/1640815198645678086

https://twitter.com/UngaTheGreat/status/1640924477037920258
. at RandPaul: The Risk of Myocarditis in Young Men Increases with Every
Covid Shot “If you are younger, the risks of the vaccine, even though
they are rare, can exceed the risk of the disease… we’ve got
universities mandating three vaccines. I think that is malpractice.”