Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 21:53:15 PDT 2023

> Story followers since 2020 would find it amazing that Redfield hadn't
> been permanently disappeared by the Deep State long ago...
>

> https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1633490350701690880
> Dr. Robert Redfield, the former CDC Director, believes that US
> taxpayer money from NIH, State Department, USAID, and DOD funded the
> creation of SARS-CoV-2: "They wanted a single narrative, and I had a
> different point of view... Science has debate, and they squashed any
> debate...

https://twitter.com/ProdigalThe3rd/status/1633508902183608326
Former CDC Director Robert Redfield: Dr. Fauci engaged in conspiracy
to squash COVID-19 lab leak theory to conceal US gain of function
(GOF) research in Wuhan SARS-CoV-2= GOF virus Spread started in 9/2019
at latest Fauci committed perjury when he denied @NIH’s GOF research

Prodigal @ProdigalThe3rd
House Select Subcommittee releases new evidence suggesting Dr. Fauci
prompted drafting of a publication to disprove COVID-19 lab leak
theory Paper skewed available data to achieve goal Dr. @JeremyFarrar
(now @WHO Chief Scientist) went uncredited despite significant
involvement

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-origin-china-lab-leak-807b7b0a

These Governments, Politicians, WHO, WEF, IMF, Sick Elites, etc are
trying to kill their geopolitical opponents, with and via you, billions of you,
as equally targeted collateral, and enslave and CBDC the rest of you.

Best revolt now.