Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 03:10:29 PDT 2023

https://twitter.com/Covid19Critical
Mary Talley Bowden MD @MdBreathe
Mar 27
I treated this patient after he was turned away from @MethodistHosp
and I saw him again today for a routine checkup. A year ago, he came
in with an oxygen saturation of 80% and we treated him with the
@Covid19Critical protocol. He is one of the many reasons I fight.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/03/24/vaccine-damage-payment-scheme-boosts-staff-numbers-four-80-covid/

Ben @USMortality
The UK just increased their Vaccine Injury Compensation Program's
Admin workers from 4 to 80 to handle the claims! That's a 20x
increase! If that doesn't tell us something...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/exclusive-cdc-found-covid-19-vaccine-safety-signals-months-earlier-than-previously-known-files-show_5151506.html
CDC Found COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Signals Months Earlier Than
Previously Known, Files Show “… CDC found more than 700 signals that
the vaccines could cause adverse events—including acute heart failure
and death—in May 2022, the files show.”

The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
Mar 27
. at RobertKennedyJr Demonstrates Why the COVID Shot Is the Most Deadly
Vaccine in History (12/6/21) "The younger you are, the more likely
you'll get myocarditis, which is what's killing people from heart
attacks. 50% of the people who get myocarditis, according to
historical data,…
https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/status/1640362691549175808

Dr. Simon Goddek @goddeketal
Mar 27
Trust in medicine, science, and politics has been shattered by a vocal
minority who intentionally promoted measures that only caused harm.
They advocated for school closures and arbitrary lockdowns, ignored
the social needs of the elderly, rejected the idea of natural
immunity,…