A link to the Rapists in here

Tue Mar 28 04:38:19 PDT 2023

My harshest exposure to rape was when I was politically plied with women.

A man entered my life who thought women were inherently morons.

Facebook engaged me with media encouraging rape.

A woman entered my life who was used to having sex after being drunk,
and thought this would turn me on. This means she had normalized rape
as how to have sex.

When I hit ‘like’ on a woman’s post on facebook, the woman would leave
their relationship and physically visit me. This was horrifying and
real.

[hard to keep writing.

when you are exposed to slavery it is really really intense. some
people think others are extremely worthless. if these people treated
as worthless are seducing you to love them, what are you to do? you
get in a conflict with a professional human trafficker with holds over
you.

these situations are powerful and hard.

we will be discussing them until they end.]