A link to the Rapists in here

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Mar 28 06:53:40 PDT 2023

Karl Semich and Gramps act like nasty rapists here year after year when they keep coming back to dump their loads of slime.
I suggest anyone remotely interested in consensual communications between equals here join my two deadpools on these rotten creepy rapist trolls.

Together we can pledge and pay enough to hire some kind soul(s) to find these two, cut their balls off and stuff them down their throats.

Free at last - free at last - thank fuck almighty - free at last.

The arc of the black-flag anarchist's mighty pole is long - but it bends towards justice.