A link to the Rapists in here

Tue Mar 28 04:23:15 PDT 2023

Regarding being a rapist or not, I asked a woman about this once. This
particular woman said that in her opinion, whether somebody was a
rapist or not was defined by whether or not they support the free
choice of women.

That is: it’s important to talk about rape. I’ve raped, when learning
to have sex for the first time. But I am not a rapist, because I don’t
do this or believe in doing it.

It’s important to talk about rape so that we can stop it. It’s doesn’t
mean you are bad to talk about it: it means you are good.

You can tell how bad rape is from how women act in bed.

>From the fact that BDSM exists.

Rape is bad.

It’s not a joke or a way to mess with people. It’s a deadly and
serious ongoing group of crime rings that try to normalize violence so
as to blackmail people into letting them keep killing other people.

Be a feminist man. We need as much of them as we can get.

When in bed, associate sex with nurturing and care. Never aggression.
Never control.

If a woman finds submission sexy, find things that she appreciates
even more that don’t strengthen that. It means she’s reliving past
experiences of rape culture. Heal this culture.