Dishonest Tor relay math question - tor-talk is to lazy grarpamp

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Mar 1 04:28:54 PST 2023

Since this is an old problem lets see if we can get a consensus for an old-school response.

I move Tor now be treated in a similar fashion to the way this list treated the EFF and REASON magazine back in the day.
Treat it as damage and route  around ( pace Gilmore )

All those in favor?  ( Carry on )

All against?  ( See how Karl is going )

Democracy, for lack of a better term, is good. Democratic consensus works. Consensus for success, love and the greatest good of the greatest number. Democratic consensus cuts through, clarifies and captures the rapid-evolutionary teen spirit that has driven the upward ascent of humanity from ancient Athens through the Renaissance & Enlightenment to the industrial revolution and Modernity.  I see self-described anarchists attack democracy and know they mean nationalism, false representations & that whole catastrophe but still feel bad cos they have immediately placed themselves in lock step with every Red, Brown and Gray Nazbol fascist out there.
They're throwing a beautiful baby out with the bathwater and also an error-correction mechanism political science now needs more than ever.  Technology is the hare and democracy the tortoise - we run the race - the race is won by running slowly.