Cryptocurrency: CBDC Digital Fiat WARNING BELLS GOING OFF

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Mar 1 04:51:09 PST 2023

Gramps fears this  - Gramps fears that.  Hey G - I hear there's a place you can be treated for that in London.

Its called the " Ecuadorian Consulate ".

This is what's going to happen with CBDC's

1) They are a success and we ' nationalize ' them.
2) They are a failure - part of collapse of govts - our success
3) They fill in the little time left before the singularity - the cryptoanarchist singularity, naturally

4) Black Swan - low odds - not worth screeching about.