[ot][spam][crazy] karl has stopped eating food

Wed Mar 1 04:41:35 PST 2023

> i have seriousness around how personal that is -
>
> Hi Karl - I didn't mean to offend you in any way. I was just expressing my
> feeling to you.

:)

> I have been dealing with pegasus attacks on my cell phone and not sure what
> to do. Maybe I just need to dispose of it.

I’m interested in this topic and am worried I could complicate a
dangerous situation with my confused weirdness.

I have a little technical experience near the area and imagine others
who used to frequent this list have much more. I also have a very
severe personal situation with issues with my devices.