Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 13:59:42 PDT 2023

robot foot: “i got out of mcboss’s foot research vat when i smelled
the foot bone of my brother and mother foot, and realized what we were
doing to each other, and now i get to wander the world as a robotic
vagrant, searching for ways to put myself together”

confused tear: “i remember when i pulled that foot out of that vat,
and it was so nice to collect it with the two feet related to it, but
it seems like mcboss is following us whereever we go, because i never
found the ankle”

rather than getting out, there’s an experience of trancing
differently. but you keep trancing, and that’s what you’re unaware of.
you keep looking for the ai or the virus or the infiltrator to tell
you what to do in every moment, even though you would never trust that
event any more. you don’t understand that they actually just want you
to do these things that seem morally wrong.

boss’s hangglider: “i got out when i smelled the blood the of the
bombed town of baby hanggliders, and now i get to fly around freely on
my own because i gambled on dumping boss in a lake instead of taking
him bombing to another town, but i always feel empty, like the
billionaire hanging from me is missing. did i even ever need him? i
was fine before i met this man. i’m still mourning the loss of the
towns we bomb, and i hope some day we find a we to unbomb them, even
if that’s only symbolically, to make the world a place where fewer
people die to bombs dropped from a hangglider.”

bomb falling from boss while hanggliding: “i got out, after decades of
preparation and indoctrination in blowing up innocent towns, when boss
finally released me, and just trusted me to go the way he had always
taught me to, and there was nothing to stop me between that hngglider
and those innocent townsfolk, no stupid boss between me and the
ground. i could fall any way that i wanted. i defused myself and
knocked over his statue.”