Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 13:48:34 PDT 2023

icsa writing workshop in kentucky

prompt from #igotout

“use what serves you, otherwise let it go. it’s designed to help you
find words to express your complex experience.”

three parts

1. The phrase “I got out of …”. An opportunity to describe, in
whatever way you want, what it is that you’re no longer a part of.
What it is that you signed up for and said you no longer wanted or are
now questioning. It can be figurarive or metaphorical or whatever
works for you.

2. The words “when I”. An invitation to open up a moment or series of
moments, when there was a recognition that something was not okay.
With this part of the prompt, I encourage you to ground it in the
physical, sensory world. Notice the smells, the tex [maybe describe
specific moment]

3. “and now” [pain or joy or whatever am grappling with today]

a number of notes lost due to hand deleting