Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 11:04:56 PDT 2023

wealthy investor: “intern, we need your help uniting disparate fake
news stories to keep the sheep in the dark when we want to change the
main dialogues driving the international political climalte”

intern stares at wealthy investor

blockchain comes in on a drone whirring like a helicopter
blockchain: “never fear, superpowers and interns! i can unite
everyone’s dialogues!”

intern and wealthy investor cheer: “yayyyyy!!!”

the drone picks them both up and they are hauled into a beautiful
sunset amidst forlorn gunshots by one of boss’s zombies

“wheeee!!!!”