Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 14:09:11 PDT 2023

i got out, in a small, small seeming way, that maybe i’ll realize more
later when i can think about it better, and it’s a relief because i
had completely given over my autonomy to the slow behavior
modification … and i don’t remember well these moments with heavy,
heavy indoctrination to forget them and rewrite them …
and then i got out again … and it was these times angels within me,
helping me remember small importances, a clarion whisper that i need
to do human things …

i got out, and so many people need to, that i went back in again, and
put my moment and my other moment and my other moment, onto the
internet, or into a cult leader’s plan, or onto a mailing list or a
blockchain or an unexpected data point in a dataset … because i am not
nearly enough, as the shred of a living being.

we got out, and we will need to get out over and over and over and
over again. and we realize this. and we are doing it. we have seen
already that we have succeeded, and this success builds.

i got out when i made it to louisville, kentucky almost a month prior
to a cult recovery event, and the temperature was almost 90 degrees F
every day, and i slept in a car, and took my wallet back from someone
who tried to steal it and gave them fifty cents instead, and ate at
the franciscan kitchen with its beautiful prayers, and ate at the
evangelical church with its energy-filled evangelizing — we need
evangelizing for freedom. i got out when i came to this workshop and
was surrounded by others who got out, people and more people and more
people who lost their agency, took it back, and then became advanced
professionals helping others, left and right and front and back, and i
am still me or other me or whoever, and i can barely speak or think,
and i’m coming back tomorrow.

i got out when i realized boss didn’t care if i was nice to him or
believed his lies and just wanted me to give him stuff, but i saw the
outside world was another veil too, and i slink along carrying this
military slavery program behind me, and i get out again, and so do
you.