Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 23:27:12 PDT 2023

> Multi $Million Charity Debate Challenge gets cowardly REFUSED

Ever notice how Democrat Politicians always refuse to debate,
it's because they don't have a leg to stand on, instead they
issue death threats, incite violence in the streets, dye their
hair green and scream they're victims of their own mind, etc.

Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD @PeterHotez
Almost 100 million doses of our patent-free ⁦@TexasChildrens⁩
⁦@BCM_TropMed⁩ Covid vaccine technology has been administered in low-
middle-income countries. Now we’re making a BA.5/bivalent Covid
vaccine for the world. We depend on philanthropy
give.texaschildrens.org/site…
Give Today to Support Vaccine Development
Protect our Community and Those Around the World
give.texaschildrens.org
2,588
861
166
3,325
Show this thread
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD retweeted
Errol Louis @errollouis
1h
Depressing to see serious issues reduced to entertainment for
conspiracy cranks and the idle rich. @PeterHotez, a serious and
respected scientist, should not participate in this bad-faith bullshit
under any circumstances.
Bill Ackman @BillAckman
4h
. at joerogan, @VPrasadMDMPH has offered to take @PeterHotez place in the
discussion. This is a debate/discussion that needs to happen. Vinay
would help advance the discussion in pursuit of the truth. What do you
say?
180
75
6
533
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD retweeted
Frank Han MD 🇺🇦Pediatric/ACHD/GUCH Cardiologist @han_francis
2h
I stand against all stripes of harrassment of professional scientists.
Just a PSA, if you are wondering why, we don't debate antivaxxers
(reason number #123948).
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD @PeterHotez
2h
Ugh I just was stalked in front of my home by a couple of antivaxers
taunting me to debate RFKJr. Of course I was looking my Sunday best in
our brutal heat wave. What is it with people? Well at least
Houstonian’s now know I support the team…#GoTexans
2
79
18
557
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD retweeted
Tom Mallory 🧢🥏 🤷🏽‍♂️ @tom_mallory
1h
Replying to @PeterHotez
Dr. Hotez you are a saint, you have saved countless lives and you are
doing the right thing. No good will come out of debating that toxic
nutcase and charlatan and Joe Rogan is only interested in riling up
his followers. Let their hateful words wash off you like water off a
duck.
207
44
7
630
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD retweeted
Jonathan Howard MD @19joho
1h
For years now, sheltered talkers have treated the pandemic as a
spectacle, divorced from reality. @joerogan absurd demand that
@PeterHotez debate a crank, shows he values theater and performance
above the health of children he’ll never meet.
sciencebasedmedicine.org/the…
The Pandemic As Spectacle

Though calls for "debates" are made by unserious people, unserious
people can do serious damage when they are willing to spread
disinformation about vaccines, all because a doctor with principles...
sciencebasedmedicine.org
92
121
6
544
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD retweeted
Cat Lady Extraordinaire @thatgirl_katiek
2h
Replying to @PeterHotez
We normal Texans adore, Doc!! & are soooo thankful for you!! Stay safe
out there~
93
16
3
297
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD retweeted
emkay53 🫖 🐈‍⬛ 🦌 @emkay531
2h
Replying to @PeterHotez
And We Support You! Bravo Sir! 👏👏 Got my favorite shirt on 🥰🥳🥳
60
7
1
145
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD retweeted
Pete Dominick @PeteDominick
3h
Just defending scientists who save millions of lives and they send you
hateful threats! Can’t imagine what Hotez and others inbox looks like.
Here’s my last piece of fan Mail. And remember this is for defending
life saving vaccines !
123
58
5
459
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD @PeterHotez
2h
Ugh I just was stalked in front of my home by a couple of antivaxers
taunting me to debate RFKJr. Of course I was looking my Sunday best in
our brutal heat wave. What is it with people? Well at least
Houstonian’s now know I support the team…#GoTexans
6,210
1,115
626
13,311
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD retweeted
Arghavan Salles, MD, PhD @arghavan_salles
3h
This, from the owner of this site, is just despicable. @PeterHotez
created a patent-free vaccine for sars cov-2 (hence the Nobel nod). He
has donated countless hours of his life to educating the world about
vaccines and so much more. He deserves so much better than this
nonsense.
614
1,201
86
6,167
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD retweeted
Pete Dominick @PeteDominick
4h
“My guy” has saved millions of lives with vaccines and gets death
threats for it all day. What have you done again?
Dave Smith @ComicDaveSmith
4h
This is just pathetic excuse making because you know your guy would
lose and be humiliated. Define “serious” and “conspiracy.” Lab leak
was dismissed as conspiracy. Fauci and the establishment have
consistently gotten everything wrong about Covid and now refuse to
debate.
266
70
8
748
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD retweeted
Dr David Robert Grimes @drg1985
7h
So @joerogan insisting @PeterHotez "debate" notorious antivaccine
spoofer RFK Jr shows Rogan fails to grasp debate is only useful if
conducted in good faith. If one party lies, youre just giving them a
vehicle to spread that lie to detriment of understanding. A short
thread.. 🧵
Joe Rogan @joerogan
18h
Again, I’m going to ask you very clearly, are you willing to debate
@RobertKennedyJr on my podcast?
1,109
588
125
4,155
Show this thread
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD retweeted
Sue R 🟧🌻🌎 ☮️ @suerunne
3h
Replying to @PeterHotez
Happy Fathers Day, Dr. We appreciate your work and dedication
especially to public health, science and trying to communicate with
us.
18
14
3
153
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD retweeted
Diana/Not a bot but not tech savvy @Diana011962
3h
Replying to @PeterHotez
Happy Father's Day, Dr Hotez! Thank you for everything you do. Ignore
the noise. You can't cure ignorance or attention seeking. Have a
wonderful day with your family.
19
13
1
171
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD @PeterHotez
4h
With all the craziness, I almost forgot: #HappyFarthersDay this is my
dad, Eddie Hotez, born in Bronx NY attended CCNY. US Navy said they
would send him to medical school. Instead they sent him to Okinawa,
Saipan, Philippines serving as 19 yo Ensign on LST facing Japanese
zeros
475
266
19
4,016
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD @PeterHotez
4h
Came back from the war made sure all his 3 sons became physicians. My
oldest brother Larry with the Tufts Medical clinical faculty, my
brother Richard was an anesthesiologist in Connecticut passed too
young. Eddie was buried with full military honors, Jewish cemetery in
Avon CT
33
36
864
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD @PeterHotez
4h
Looking forward to seeing my four adult children and their spouses
103
18
2
896
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD @PeterHotez
4h
And my sister became an attorney and mental health counselor, so nice
work Dad, thank you
95
18
3
921
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD retweeted
Uncle Jimmy: Tom Fitton is my Attorney🧂 @UncleJneutron
4h
The Garbage Pail Kids - Joe Rogan, RFK Jr, and Elon Musk himself - are
piling on @PeterHotez and it's ugly. He is classy and dignified. We
don't have to be. And we must stand up for this fi ne man against
these three and their sewer dwelling followers who are piling on as
well.
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD @PeterHotez
17h
Let’s remember what this is about, not a small number of Americans
lost their lives from antivaccine disinformation during the pandemic.
200,000 Americans perished, 40,000 from my State of Texas I have
nothing personal vs Joe, Elon, RFK Jr. Just hoping to halt more
destruction
Show this thread
516
159
31
1,069
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD retweeted
cmad @cmadmax
4h
Replying to @PeterHotez
Should be easy trip to your facility. bbc.com/news/technology-5883…
Tesla: Elon Musk says company headquarters will move to Texas

Elon Musk announces that the most valuable car company in the world is
moving away from California.
bbc.com
22
3
1
59
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD retweeted
Pete Dominick @PeteDominick
4h
Wrong. Audience’s don’t come to debates open minded. Serious people
Debating conspiracy theorists only elevates the conspiracy. Every
time. Also why have a scientist debate an accountant about science?
Dave Smith @ComicDaveSmith
7h
The argument that you shouldn’t debate someone who is getting
everything completely wrong, in your area of expertise, because you
would be legitimizing a conspiracy theory, is so pathetically weak. If
they are so catastrophically wrong, it should be easy to expose them.
It’s fear
625
188
47