Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 23:04:25 PDT 2023

Big SCIENCE gets busted for criminally evil conspiracy...
The COVID and VAX are getting busted by the evidence, yet
Matt Taylor still worships them and spews "anti-Vax" nonsense...

GovMilPharma sent $Hundreds of millions to Leftist fake news media ads,
and to researchers doing dangerous unethical "gain of function"
and "enhanced targeting" viral development, aka: weaponizing,
bribes, and worse.

Multi $Million Charity Debate Challenge gets cowardly
REFUSED by Big Science COVID and Vaccine LIAR...

Joe Rogan retweeted
Patrick Bet-David @patrickbetdavid
Jun 19
Joe Trying to bully Dr Hotez? Interesting Let me address 5 issues with
your tweet: 1. Bullying Millions of Americans from all walks of life
were bullied into taking the vaccine. Some forced Many coerced Many
threatened to lose their jobs Thousands of businesses went…
Mark Cuban @mcuban
Jun 18
Way to talk in generalities Joe. Not saying there aren't a lot of
fucked up things about pharma. That's why we created
Costplusdrugs.com. But to ignore that the same industry has saved who
knows how many lives is bullshit and you know it. It's also
disrespectful to all…
3,952
13,455
930
74,154
Joe Rogan retweeted
KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
14h
. at JoeRogan grills Dr. Peter Hotez for exclusively promoting vaccines
while disregarding exercise, vitamins, and a healthy diet: "There's a
large body of data that connects poor diet to a host of diseases...
You don't think vitamins are needed while you eat junk food?"
1,850
5,030
583
30,554
1,219,569
Joe Rogan retweeted
Steve Kirsch @stkirsch
15h
I just upped the @joerogan debate offer to $600K for Hotez to debate RFK Jr.
Steve Kirsch @stkirsch
15h
Replying to @BillAckman @joerogan
I will add $100,000 making it $600K! Debate him. Sadly, Hotez, nor any
other "expert" will not debate any "misinformation superspreader."
They are all afraid of things like facts and data.
nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/167…
1,365
4,391
425
28,751
Show this thread
Joe Rogan retweeted
Michael Shermer @michaelshermer
15h
Dear @PeterHotez I encourage you to debate @RobertKennedyJr on
@joerogan on vaccines, autism, Covid, cell phones & cancer & all the
rest. I did a 3.5 hour debate on Joe's show—he's a stand-up guy & will
absolutely be fair & give you the time you need. Podcasts are the new
media… nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/167…
557
1,302
64
16,259
Joe Rogan retweeted
Matt Orfalea @0rf
Jun 14
The Great Double-Talking Vaccine Scientist
730
4,108
898
13,695
641,592
Show this thread
Joe Rogan retweeted
Val💃 @ExcusedEarly
14h
Replying to @joerogan
"Pfizer has been a “habitual offender,” persistently engaging in
illegal and corrupt marketing practices, bribing physicians and
suppressing adverse trial results. Since 2002 the company and its
subsidiaries have been assessed $3 billion in criminal convictions,
civil penalties… nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/167…
132
1,240
45
7,436
Joe Rogan @joerogan
14h
That would be a great suggestion if you could assure that the industry
you were representing wasn’t completely captured by heartless monsters
who have a history of some of the biggest criminal fines in human
history because their deception has cost hundreds of thousands of
people…
Tom Nichols @RadioFreeTom
16h
No medical professional should ever agree to do this. Never. It
elevates the conspiracy guy, demeans the medical professional, and
will only convince the kooks out there that RFK is right because a
real doctor took the time to debate him. Never debate a conspiracy
theorist.
8,525
22,943
1,973
158,611
Joe Rogan retweeted
Alex Berenson @AlexBerenson
16h
To be clear: the best @PeterHotez, the biggest Covid jab advocate
around, can say for the mRNAs is that if he had made every American
get them - at incalculable Constitutional cost - Covid deaths would be
~15% lower now. Not 50%. 15. That’s HIS estimate. @elonmusk @joerogan
419
706
32
6,332
Joe Rogan @joerogan
17h
Are you sure I’m not a part of a coalition with neofascist leanings?
Seems like that’s what you really think, or what you’re projecting to
the masses.
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD @PeterHotez
17h
Replying to @PeterHotez
I’m happy to come on and clear the air. I respect you and your show. I
don’t want an adversarial relationship, I think we can work well
together
Show this thread
5,026
6,952
819
67,648
Joe Rogan @joerogan
17h
To those misunderstanding what he’s saying, he’s NOT agreeing to
debate @RobertKennedyJr. He’s just offering to come on my show by
himself.
2,946
2,990
236
46,564
Joe Rogan @joerogan
18h
Again, I’m going to ask you very clearly, are you willing to debate
@RobertKennedyJr on my podcast?
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD @PeterHotez
18h
Joe if you are serious about addressing vaccines + the fact that
200,000 unvaccinated Americans needlessly perished during our awful
delta/BA.1 Covid waves (including 40,000 in our state of Texas)
because they fell victims to vaccine disinformation: I want to have
that discussion
Show this thread
7,660
11,968
1,222
99,766
Joe Rogan @joerogan
18h
This is a non answer. I challenged you publicly because you publicly
quote tweeted and agreed with that dogshit vice article. If you’re
really serious about what you stand for, you now have a massive
opportunity for a debate that will reach the largest audience a
discussion…
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD @PeterHotez
19h
Joe, you have my cell, my email, I’m always willing to speak with you
8,190
18,031
1,732
155,613
Joe Rogan @joerogan
18h
By the way, @PeterHotez , I saw this tweet that you deleted.
2,760
6,906
500
70,714
Joe Rogan retweeted
Vinay Prasad MD MPH @VPrasadMDMPH
18h
Honestly, Peter Hotez is not the person for the task. The man is a
steady stream of incorrect COVID-19 policy, and naked partisan
politics. The truth will be entirely undefended.
Joe Rogan @joerogan
19h
Peter, if you claim what RFKjr is saying is “misinformation” I am
offering you $100,000.00 to the charity of your choice if you’re
willing to debate him on my show with no time limit.
288
669
31
8,706
Joe Rogan @joerogan
19h
Peter, if you claim what RFKjr is saying is “misinformation” I am
offering you $100,000.00 to the charity of your choice if you’re
willing to debate him on my show with no time limit.
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD @PeterHotez
Jun 17
Spotify Has Stopped Even Sort of Trying to Stem Joe Rogan’s Vaccine
Misinformation. It’s really true ⁦@annamerlan⁩ just awful. And from
all the online attacks I’m receiving after this absurd podcast, it’s
clear many actually believe this nonsense
vice.com/en/article/k7zz9z/s…
9,905
29,207
3,391
185,008
Joe Rogan retweeted
Pelham @Resist_05
Jun 16
Robert Kennedy Jr exposes the results of the Pfizer trial… ~ 22,000
were injected with the Pfizer vaccine and 22,000 took the placebo
(saline)… ~ Results showed the NNTV (Number needed to vaccinate to
save one life) was 1 in 22,000… ~ The vaccinated group were 21% more…
nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/166…
818
11,360
616
34,612
1,107,720
Joe Rogan retweeted
Pelham @Resist_05
Jun 15
Childhood Vaccines 1983 = 10 vaccines 2013 = 32 vaccines 2022 = 74
vaccines Autism Rates 1983 = 1 in 10,000 2013 = 1 in 88 2022 = 1 in 36
2025… estimates 1 in 2
1,479
12,840
928
33,273
1,065,977
Show this thread
Joe Rogan retweeted
The Vigilant Fox 🦊 @VigilantFox
Jun 16
‘Unavoidably Unsafe’: @RobertKennedyJr Reveals the Untold Truth Why
Vaccines Have Liability Protections After getting sued heavily for the
DTP vaccine, Wyeth (now Pfizer) went to the Reagan White House and
demanded liability protections with the threat of getting out of the…
nitter.tokhmi.xyz/i/web/status/166…
383
10,464
471
22,152
584,582
Show this thread
Joe Rogan retweeted
Liberty Lockdown w/ Clint Russell @LibertyLockPod
Jun 15
There's a reason the media is ignoring RFK Jr and his run for
president In under 5 minutes he can make Americans reconsider
everything they ever thought they knew about big pharma and vaccines
529
4,101
187
19,556