UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 21:49:42 PDT 2023

GrantCameron @GrantCameron

Whitehouse UFO & Presidential #UFO #Disclosure #CanadaUFO #UFOtwitter
itsallconnected.weebly.com/b…
Joined December 2008

    Tweets 5,143
    Following 246
    Followers 28,497
    Likes 494

2,063 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

GrantCameron @GrantCameron
11h
Story is circulating that Ron Pandolfi showed bodies to Dan Smith. DAN
Tells me the story is not true. #ufotwitter #ufo #aaro #uaptf #aatip
4
5
29
GrantCameron @GrantCameron
Jun 9
Listen to "Barbara Lamb Answers UFO Experiencer Questions Part 1" by
The Paranormal UFO Consciousness Podcast.
spotifyanchor-web.app.link/e…
Barbara Lamb Answers UFO Experiencer Questions Part 1 by The
Paranormal UFO Consciousness Podcast

Grant Cameron and UFO experiencers from the Rabbit Hole talk to
Barbara Lamb about the roughly 5,000  regressions she has done with
past lives and UFO experiencers. Lamb answers questions from...
spotifyanchor-web.app.link
4
15
GrantCameron @GrantCameron
Jun 9
Listen to "Part 2 Barbara Lamb Answers UFO Experiencer Questions" by
The Paranormal UFO Consciousness Podcast.
podcasters.spotify.com/pod/s…
Part 2 Barbara Lamb Answers UFO Experiencer Questions by The
Paranormal UFO Consciousness Podcast

Barbara Lamb Answers UFO Experiencer Questions Part 2 Grant Cameron
and UFO experiencers from the Rabbit Hole talk to Barbara Lamb about
the roughly 5,000  regressions she has done with past lives...
podcasters.spotify.com
1
6
21
GrantCameron @GrantCameron
Jun 8
Which is run by the right brain. No interest in the left brain
rational ego mind? #ufotwitter #ufo #neurology #rightbrain
2
1
14
GrantCameron @GrantCameron
Jun 5
Wilbert Smith - Director of Canadian UFO investigation 1950-1954.
amazon.com/CANADIAN-GOVERNME… #ufotwitter #wilbertsmith #flyingsaucer
#UFOs
8
16
64
GrantCameron @GrantCameron
Jun 5
Wilbert Smith - Official Head of Canadian Flying Saucer Investigation
1950-1954 amazon.com/CANADIAN-GOVERNME… #ufo #ufotwitter #ufos
#hardware #aaro #uaptf #disclosure
2
18
56
GrantCameron retweeted
GrantCameron @GrantCameron
May 31
The UFO Congressional investigation will purposely ignore experiencer
testimony. To balance things I will host another Rabbit Hole meeting
Sunday at 1 central on my whitehouseufo Youtube. Regressionist Barbara
Lamb has agreed to take questions. DM with questions. #ufotwitter
11
14
2
77
GrantCameron @GrantCameron
Jun 4
Nancy, who was abducted 2 months before the Hills, wrote two books on
her investigation and regressions. amazon.com/stores/Nancy-Trem… #ufo
#abduction #ufotwitter
6
6
1
44
GrantCameron @GrantCameron
Jun 4
Another version of the theory of WOW where we are being led to explore
reality and give up past beliefs of how things work. This from the
guides and Marjie Bassler who relays the messages. #channeling #ufo
#ufotwitter #Disclosure
2
3
23
GrantCameron @GrantCameron
Jun 2
A rose by any other name is just as sweet. Hitchhiker, attachment,
rabbit hole experience. #ufotwitter
5
2
22
GrantCameron @GrantCameron
May 28
Will be on COAST tonight with George Knapp to talk Jimmy Carter and
hopefully other stuff. #ufotwitter #ufo
5
4
65
GrantCameron @GrantCameron
May 27
You see yourself as a puny form, when within you is enfolded the
entire Universe. #ufotwitter #spacetravel #REALITY
6
1
41
GrantCameron @GrantCameron
May 27
1
1
22
GrantCameron @GrantCameron
May 27
Sherry Wilde talking to an entity and challenging him about if he is
or is not an alien. Short story is he was an etheric being as opposed
to an ET as first claimed.
13
4
1
45
GrantCameron @GrantCameron
May 26
Birthday for 8 Canadian Geese in the University Parking Lot. One soul
didn't complete the trip. Have a safe trip home. #bird #canadiangeese
#winnipeg #universityofmanitoba
1
24
GrantCameron @GrantCameron
May 20
The new generation has arrived.#birds #geese #baby #spring
5
3
48
1,460
GrantCameron @GrantCameron
May 18
Nolan talks WOW signal. Cool I am working on my Theory of Wow lecture
and book. #ufo #ufotwitter #uaptwitter nitter.pw/UAPJames/status/…
3
4
38
GrantCameron @GrantCameron
May 18
Why the UFO intelligence uses WOW events to shift beliefs and shatter
beliefs. If you look closely that is what they appear to be doing.
#ufo #ufotwitter #skeptic #UAP #ufos #reality #TTOW
9
8
40
GrantCameron @GrantCameron
May 15
The UFO intelligence used Wow events to slowly break down our naive
reality of "seeing is believing." Its actions hint that not only is
what we believe wrong - we aren't even close. #UFO #ufotwitter
#REALITY #consciousness #naivereality
7
12
1