UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 21:47:11 PDT 2023

👽Who is Axelrod 👽 @Go_Kick_Rocks88

I'm more skeptical of people than I am of aliens. #QuestionEverything
👽🚀🛸 #UFOtwitter
Joined August 2017

    Tweets 17,280
    Following 3,223
    Followers 6,032
    Likes 60,928

3,582 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
👽Who is Axelrod 👽 @Go_Kick_Rocks88
Jun 7
It's not about David Grusch but about who gave Grusch his Intel. Who
were his sources, who is working in these "crashed & landed saucer,
alien body programs" & who is responsible for the retaliation? He can
talk until he's blue in the face, he's just a middle man. #ufotwitter
52
15
1
128
👽Who is Axelrod 👽 retweeted
DimensionalDrifter @JackVanDale
1h
Replying to @Go_Kick_Rocks88
The man learned about 90 years of #dripdisclosure and said hold my beer
1
2
👽Who is Axelrod 👽 @Go_Kick_Rocks88
1h
David Grusch Interview. The same thing Luis Elizondo said when he came
out on stage in 2017: "Unfair Bidding Practices!!" Only repackaged and
worded differently. #ufotwitter
1
1
11