UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 21:45:02 PDT 2023

Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell @JeremyCorbell

WEAPONIZE YOUR CURIOSITY 🧨👊🏼👀🥋🪐🛸🏴‍☠️
Los Angeles
jeremycorbell.link
Joined June 2008

    Tweets 10,560
    Following 789
    Followers 179,095
    Likes 11,941

2,546 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell @JeremyCorbell
Jan 25
The world is creaking under the stress & weight of the UFO reality.
And it's about damn time. I suspect a total structural collapse of
consensus reality shortly 😉 LISTEN : link.chtbl.com/Weaponized WATCH
: piped.kavin.rocks/6PJLD6LLMUY @G_Knapp + @JoeRogan
#WeaponizedPodcast
391
254
27
1,780
128,929
Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell @JeremyCorbell
3h
I am happy to say that @G_Knapp and I can finally speak freely and
publicly - and fill in many of the blanks - about David Grusch and his
UAP accusations. Tomorrow - on WEAPONIZED. You know when, and you know
where. #UAPtransparency
98
109
9
1,054
Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell @JeremyCorbell
17h
This remains - no doubt - my favorites conversation on the UAP puzzle
- ever. A lot was discussed this day with my pal @JoeRogan that is
directly pertinent to THIS exact moment in our UAP discovery process.
If you haven't watched the WHOLE episode - this would be a good time
to… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
77
170
9
1,471
65,053
Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell retweeted
Liberation Times @LiberationTimes
Jun 9
NEW: Congresswoman Spearheading UFO Investigation Says U.S.
Government's Status Quo Leaves American Public In The Dark
liberationtimes.com/home/con…
Congresswoman Spearheading UFO Investigation Says U.S. Government's
Status Quo Leaves American...

Representative Anna Paulina Luna (R-Florida), a member of the House
Oversight Committee and a leading figure in investigating Unidentified
Anomalous Phenomena (UAP), has stated to Liberation Times...
liberationtimes.com
65
282
27
1,171
Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell @JeremyCorbell
Jun 9
BTW - this ALSO happened. George Knapp breaks it down... WHAT IN THE
ACTUAL @G_Knapp & @Chieftog 😳 piped.kavin.rocks/ROLYGcj5bNM
220
553
61
2,469
90,249
Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell @JeremyCorbell
Jun 8
This is good... amp-theguardian-com.cdn.ampp…
33
31
3
275
Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell retweeted
Christopher Sharp @ChrisUKSharp
Jun 8
I have just sent an email to the Pentagon, containing the below
questions. If I receive any answers, I will provide updates.
42
100
8
521
Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell @JeremyCorbell
Jun 8
A special treat on WEAPONIZED today! We had to pull and re-launch the
LORD HURON episode - and there's a new version up - highlighting a
special version of the duet "i lied" performed by Ben and the great
@AllisonPonthier This song will GIVE YOU CHILLS! Check out
@LordHuron!… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
22
23
138
11,174
Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell @JeremyCorbell
Jun 8
This happened.
George Knapp @g_knapp
Jun 8
Las Vegas family claims to see aliens after several report something
falling from sky 8newsnow.com/investigators/l…
Show this thread
174
141
16
1,484
Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell @JeremyCorbell
Jun 8
This is a good article. liberationtimes.com/home/for…
Former Chief Scientist for Air Force Space Command Vouches For UFO
Whistleblower's Integrity —...

In a show of support, Jim Shell, the former Chief Scientist for Air
Force Space Command (now known as the U.S. Space Force), has lent his
voice to the integrity of former senior intelligence offici...
liberationtimes.com
39
99
2
686
Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell @JeremyCorbell
Jun 8
THE @THE_IRONSHEIK WAS A NEW FRIEND TO ME BUBBA - AND IT'S SAD TO SEE
HIM GO BUBBA. BUT HE MADE IMPACT WITH HIS MASSIVE SUPLEX ON THE UFO
PUZZLE 🛸 #LongLiveTheIronSheik #WatchOutJabroniAliens
The Iron Sheik @the_ironsheik
Mar 11
RESPECT THE MOST INTELLIGENT @JEREMYCORBELL FIGHTER FOR UFO TRUTH I
SUPLEX ALL JABRONI ALIENS FOREVER
10
16
250
Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell @JeremyCorbell
Jun 7
About UAP whistleblower Mr. David Grusch... it would be reckless to
NOT take his accusations seriously and investigate them. He provided a
CLASSIFIED reprisal complaint, using the proper methods of submission
- and he did so under oath. The Inspector General of the Intelligence…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
162
323
28
1,916
64,207
Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell @JeremyCorbell
Jun 6
Glad to see @NewsNation coving this emerging UAP news regarding David
Grusch and his accusations. @G_Knapp 👀 #UAPtransparency
93
197
12
1,323
32,110
Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell @JeremyCorbell
Jun 6
Pretty cool that this was filmed by @CNN and put out yesterday, in
light of what we have now learned about the UAP puzzle and
"whistleblower" legislation and protections! As George Knapp says
about journalism and science... it's our duty to investigate the
unexplained, not to… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
76
220
17
1,418
52,440
Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell @JeremyCorbell
Jun 6
Promise that @G_Knapp and I will tell this essential part of the
sequence of events soon. This UAP puzzle is like an iceberg - we see
so little above the surface, and in the media. Not for long, I
suspect.
Joe Murgia @TheUfoJoe
Jun 5
1 I know this will make some folks cry. Too bad. When Dave Grusch
FIRST decided to reach out to the media, it was over a year ago and it
was to... @g_knapp and @JeremyCorbell. And thanks to GK and JC, I was
introduced to Dave last August when I went to see the Weaponized Pair…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
Show this thread
40
49
2
558
Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell @JeremyCorbell
Jun 6
Tonight at MIDNIGHT PST... enjoy this new episode of WEAPONIZED!
@G_Knapp + @LordHuron 👀 WATCH piped.kavin.rocks/GLUYWQ81HT8 LISTEN
link.chtbl.com/Weaponized
24
40
3
325
14,644
Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell @JeremyCorbell
Jun 6
Don't worry folks. @G_Knapp and I have a lot to say about the UAP
revelations today, with direct insight. We're just watching the this
play out and be absorbed - but will comment within seven days 😉🛸
145
138
6
1,724
GIF
Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell retweeted
Joe Murgia @TheUfoJoe
Jun 3
As you’ll see, I added a lot to this. Hope you enjoy it. ~~~ AlienCon:
Stratton, Taylor & Knapp – “We’re Here To Help Get To The Bottom Of
What In The World Is Going On” ufojoe.net/stratton-taylor-k…
@travisstaylor1 @g_knapp @JeremyCorbell #ufotwitter #uaptwitter #ufos
#ufo #uap… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
35
63
5
363
Show this thread
Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell @JeremyCorbell
Jun 2
If you haven't watched Episode #19 of WEAPONIZED - you don't know what
you don't know. Enjoy! @G_Knapp 👀 WATCH piped.kavin.rocks/WHIry_C1MTc
LISTEN link.chtbl.com/Weaponized nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
50
29
225
12,409