UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 21:42:10 PDT 2023

_undersc0red_ @undersc0red
Joined August 2020

    Tweets 2,439
    Following 730
    Followers 126
    Likes 3,337

14 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
_undersc0red_ @undersc0red
Apr 13
Replying to @SawanPa77614095 @AnonymousRex_TS
This image is actually comical at this point. Sadly, Maj. Jesse Marcel
will go down in history tied to a USAF photographic lie. I hope that
one day the real photos of this man with the actual debris is
revealed, to vindicate this patriot who was forced to pose for the
cameras.
2
2
13
_undersc0red_ retweeted
StandForBetter.org @StandForBetter
1h
Mick West, @mickwest, a video game developer, has absolutely no idea
what he is talking about when it comes to Dave Grusch. Fortunately,
@rosscoulthart just owned him. We will call @NewsNation to ask why he
is even on the air. #ufotwitter #uaptwitter #uaps #ufos
25
36
139
2,635
_undersc0red_ retweeted
ᴋʟᴀᵾs @tinyklaus
1h
Mick West tries to discredit Grusch by making the point that his law
firm tried to distance themselves from the story. Ross shuts him down,
says Charles McCullough still represents Grusch and we will be hearing
about it more in the coming days. #ufotwitter #uaptwitter
39
56
375
_undersc0red_ retweeted
Jacques Keel @Fortean777
2h
The Gang of 8 🇺🇸 ◦Michael Turner (R) ◦Jim Himes (D) ◦Mark Warner (D)
◦Marco Rubio (R) ◦Kevin McCarthy (R) ◦Hakeem Jeffries (D) ◦Chuck
Schumer (D) ◦Mitch McConnell (R) They are “in the know”.. compel them
to go on the record. Hold them accountable.
19
44
6
179
Show this thread
_undersc0red_ retweeted
𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗔 𝗚𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗭 @Eyes_OnTheSkies
1h
NewsNation 👀 A lot to digest... A lot said by David Grusch that I
hope will get Congressional addressing ASAP..!! 👏 RT IF YOU AGREE A
lot said of which I have come to 'expect' to be true over the last 2
years of interviews & off-air chatter. I'm convinced this 'party' is
just… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
15
40
107
_undersc0red_ retweeted
Joe Murgia @TheUfoJoe
3h
1 David Grusch - Whistleblower Rough notes... Air Force scholarship in
physics. Intel officer for 14 years Left in April 2023 Co-lead UAP
effort out of NGA Had ability to be read into any program he needed.
There was a program (Crash Retrievals) the UAP TF wasn’t read in.…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
60
205
15
916
30,353
Show this thread
_undersc0red_ retweeted
Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell @JeremyCorbell
3h
I am happy to say that @G_Knapp and I can finally speak freely and
publicly - and fill in many of the blanks - about David Grusch and his
UAP accusations. Tomorrow - on WEAPONIZED. You know when, and you know
where. #UAPtransparency
98
109
9
1,054
_undersc0red_ retweeted
ᴋʟᴀᵾs @tinyklaus
3h
Former NRO and NGA official David Grusch says we have recovered UFOs
and bodies that are possibly inter-dimensional. #ufotwitter
#uaptwitter
19
113
16
383
10,531
_undersc0red_ retweeted
ᴋʟᴀᵾs @tinyklaus
2h
Former NRO and NGA officer David Grusch has written a document that
seemingly alludes to agreements between world governments and the
non-human intelligence behind UFOs. #ufotwitter #uaptwitter
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
36
143
15
572
19,099
_undersc0red_ retweeted
ᴋʟᴀᵾs @tinyklaus
2h
Former NRO and NGA official David Grusch says at least one private
defense contractor is storing craft of non-human origin. The head of
AARO Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick has not followed up on Grusch’s testimony.
#ufotwitter #uaptwitter
19
56
3
243
8,113
_undersc0red_ retweeted
Omega_Point @0mega_Point
2h
My thoughts on DCG’s interview with @rosscoulthart! #UFOTwitter
#NHITwitter #DisclosureTrain🚂
3
10
278
_undersc0red_ retweeted
NewsNation @NewsNation
3h
We are not alone: The UFO whistleblower speaks trib.al/t4EdkJn
We are not alone: The UFO whistleblower speaks

A whistleblower contradicts the official stance of the U.S. government
on the possibility of alien life.
newsnationnow.com
93
210
18
743
_undersc0red_ retweeted
UAP James @UAPJames
2h
Alex Dietrich, Sean Cahill & Ross Coulthart on NewsNation
@DietrichVFA41 @mintyhyperspace @rosscoulthart #ufotwitter #ufo #uap
9
91
8
330
10,569
_undersc0red_ retweeted
ᴋʟᴀᵾs @tinyklaus
2h
. at rosscoulthart killed it. Damn.
39
31
1
523
_undersc0red_ retweeted
UAP James @UAPJames
3h
UFO whistleblower David Grusch on NewsNation’s “We Are Not Alone” Part
1 #ufotwitter #ufo #uap
111
534
81
1,985
59,719
Show this thread
_undersc0red_ retweeted
ᴋʟᴀᵾs @tinyklaus
7h
No New York Times article so far today. Interesting.
25
9
252
_undersc0red_ retweeted
Rob Sheridan @RobertESheridan
5h
Replying to @dsmethurst66 @Coulthart_Zabel
Ross said it will be released via their Need to Know link
piped.kavin.rocks/watch?v=VECrnK…
News Nation Promo - David Grusch - Need to Know (06-06-23)

"We Are Not Alone" — a News Nation special event featuring the Ross
Coulthart interview of Whistleblower David Grusch — airs on Sunday,
June 11 at 9pm ET (6p...
youtube.com
2
2
5
_undersc0red_ retweeted
Dr. Michael P. Masters @MorphoTime
6h
Replying to @AdamFrank4
I agree, for the most part, but not everything about our complex
reality can be understood using only a reductionist materialist
approach. I think this book makes a good case for such:
amazon.com/Flip-Epiphanies-M…
2
2
1
20
_undersc0red_ retweeted
Michael Ian Black @michaelianblack
11h
I'm not - I'm somebody who actually believes the government when it
says that there are things flying around our skies that we don't
understand and exhibit flight characteristics that exceed our current
understanding of physics.
iverbon @iverbon22
11h
Replying to @michaelianblack
Never had you pegged as a UFO conspiracy guy.
22
7
1
146
_undersc0red_ retweeted
Robin 🙈🙉🙊🤦‍♂️👽🛸 @Robin081564
6h
Replying to @mintyhyperspace @rosscoulthart
Sounds like there is gonna be a hell of an after party. Alex
@DietrichVFA41 just told me that she will be on tonight too. 😊
#ufotwitter
1
11
_undersc0red_ retweeted
Sean Cahill @mintyhyperspace
7h
I'm honored to be appearing tonight on NewsNation at 10:10pm est
following the historic @RossCoulthart and David Grusch interview.
Thanks to all who have helped pave the way to bring this information
out and into the light!🙏💫 #uaptwitter #ufotwitter
newsnationnow.com/channel-fi…
75
203
11