UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 21:50:11 PDT 2023

Spaced Out Radio Official Account @SpacedOutRadio

Spaced Out Radio: Home of Dave Scott, Grant Baker & The Cryptid
Huntress! linktr.ee/Spacedoutradio
Canada
spacedoutradio.com
Joined October 2014

    Tweets 70,937
    Following 692
    Followers 9,582
    Likes 116,489

19,494 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Spaced Out Radio Official Account retweeted
Dan Warren @HeyLukOverThere
2h
So @rosscoulthart learned about Grusch from contacts he has WITHIN the
legacy UFO programs! Grusch is NOT in those programs. So...what
exactly does ol' Roscoe know?
9
9
3
98
Spaced Out Radio Official Account @SpacedOutRadio
1h
David Grusch interview: I want to know your thoughts? #SpacedOutRadio
#Grusch #DavidGrusch #UFOs #UFOTwitter #CrashRetrievals #rosscoulthart
@rosscoulthart
6
14
Spaced Out Radio Official Account @SpacedOutRadio
1h
David Grusch Ross Coulthart Interview - The Truth of UFO History
nitter.pw/i/broadcasts/1Mn…

This media is unavailable
Dave Scott SOR

David Grusch Ross Coulthart Interview - The Truth of UFO History
1
Spaced Out Radio Official Account retweeted
PGA TOUR @PGATOUR
2h
“THE DROUGHT IS OVER!!” An incredible angle and @SiriusXMPGATOUR call
of @NTaylorGolf59's unbelievable winning putt @RBCCanadianOpen.
50
373
78
2,585
140,813
Spaced Out Radio Official Account @SpacedOutRadio
2h
ALIENS CAUGHT ON CAMERA & AN INCREASE IN CRYPTID SIGHTINGS!
nitter.pw/i/broadcasts/1nA…

This media is unavailable
Dave Scott SOR

ALIENS CAUGHT ON CAMERA & AN INCREASE IN CRYPTID SIGHTINGS!
4
Spaced Out Radio Official Account @SpacedOutRadio
Jun 11
Recent UFO Sightings and Unusual Experiences nitter.pw/i/broadcasts/1mn…

This media is unavailable
Dave Scott SOR

Recent UFO Sightings and Unusual Experiences
1
5
Spaced Out Radio Official Account @SpacedOutRadio
Jun 11
SASQUATCH & DOGMAN ENCOUNTERS - A WILD WORLD OF CRYPTIDS
nitter.pw/i/broadcasts/1nA…

This media is unavailable
Dave Scott SOR

SASQUATCH & DOGMAN ENCOUNTERS - A WILD WORLD OF CRYPTIDS
1
1
5
Spaced Out Radio Official Account @SpacedOutRadio
Jun 10
📷 Tune in to @SpacedOutRadio tonight as we welcome Alex Brecher, an
international communication expert and filmmaker! We'll explore his
journey from filming documentaries in Cameroon to working with UN
agencies worldwide. Don't miss this illuminating chat!…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
4
Spaced Out Radio Official Account @SpacedOutRadio
Jun 10
Exploring Global Stories with Alex Brecher: Communication Expert,
Filmmaker, and Writer nitter.pw/i/broadcasts/1DX…

This media is unavailable
Dave Scott SOR

Exploring Global Stories with Alex Brecher: Communication Expert,
Filmmaker, and Writer
4
Spaced Out Radio Official Account @SpacedOutRadio
Jun 9
A Deep Dive with Roderick Martin from 'Why The Big Secret
nitter.pw/i/broadcasts/1mr…

This media is unavailable
Dave Scott SOR

A Deep Dive with Roderick Martin from 'Why The Big Secret
3
4
Spaced Out Radio Official Account @SpacedOutRadio
Jun 9
Join me on the next live episode for a groundbreaking conversation
with Roderick Martin of 'Why The Big Secret'! From his appearances on
Discovery+ to History Channel, Roderick never shies from the truth.
Get ready for revelations! #RoderickMartin #DeepDiveConversation…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
1
1
8
Spaced Out Radio Official Account @SpacedOutRadio
Jun 8
Interdimensional Insights: An Evening with Kendra Jonas"
nitter.pw/i/broadcasts/1dR…

This media is unavailable
Dave Scott SOR

Interdimensional Insights: An Evening with Kendra Jonas"
6
Spaced Out Radio Official Account @SpacedOutRadio
Jun 8
Join us for a mind-expanding YouTube live session tonight with Kendra
Jonas! 📷 Experience her fascinating journey of life-long contact with
The Greys and Light Beings. We're diving deep into ET encounters,
personal transformation, and breaking free from the financial matrix.…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
1
7
Spaced Out Radio Official Account @SpacedOutRadio
Jun 7
First my Mom. And now, @the_ironsheik on the same day. Could today get
any worse? #RIPIronSheik #RIPSheik the greatest @wwe champion ever!
2
15
GIF
Spaced Out Radio Official Account @SpacedOutRadio
Jun 7
Dave Scott here Marquise Williams of @DimensionsOR will be hosting for
me the remainder of the week. My mother passed away just before 10am
Pacific. I will be with family. But the show must go on! Much love to
all of you. Enjoy the UFO news during these exciting times.
63
5
77
GIF
Spaced Out Radio Official Account retweeted
Trail of the Saucers @hollywoodufos
Jun 7
Replying to @MikeColangelo
Dave Grusch is the real deal. I've spent two days with the man, I've
been a sounding board with Ross Coulthart's outreach, and I've seen
the evidence of his resume.
9
21
156
Spaced Out Radio Official Account @SpacedOutRadio
Jun 7
Empowering the Self: A Deep Dive with Geraldine Orozco
nitter.pw/i/broadcasts/1dj…

This media is unavailable
Dave Scott SOR

Empowering the Self: A Deep Dive with Geraldine Orozco
1
3
Spaced Out Radio Official Account @SpacedOutRadio
Jun 7
@TheAfterHoursShow Going live in 15 min on YouTube! Join our profound
conversation with healer & wellness guru Geraldine Orozco, founder of
#HybridMother, #BayAreaMeditation, and #HigherHealing. Dive into a
journey of self-empowerment, spiritual growth & transformation. Don't…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
1
4
Spaced Out Radio Official Account @SpacedOutRadio
Jun 7
Link piped.kavin.rocks/live/eF9eiExWNnw…
Empowering the Self: A Deep Dive with Geraldine Orozco

06/07/2023Join us live as we delve into the transformative world of
healing and personal empowerment with Geraldine Orozco, the visionary
founder of Hybrid M...
youtube.com
2
Load more