UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 21:28:59 PDT 2023

Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein

Dad.
Argleton
ericweinstein.org
Joined April 2009

    Tweets 20,935
    Following 965
    Followers 831,514
    Likes 31,199

1,777 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
We should discuss this graph more.
1,023
1,100
232
7,777
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 11
Ted Kaczynski’s short story: “Ship of Fools”. You will not forget it
having lived through the last 8 years. Yet it was written by the
killer at the close of the last millennium.
theanarchistlibrary.org/libr…
Ship of Fools

Ted Kaczynski Ship of Fools 1999
theanarchistlibrary.org
175
487
69
2,590
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 11
“So you should be following the U.F.O. beat even if you don’t think
aliens are out there — because the truth might be weird enough.” -Ross
Douthat, NYT opinion. Many who found my position on UFOs bizarre will
now instantly follow it because it is Ross’.
nytimes.com/2023/06/10/opini…
Opinion | Does the U.S. Government Want You to Believe in U.F.O.s?

Are there crashed alien ships kept hidden in hangars?
nytimes.com
107
54
12
702
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 11
I can’t tell you how strange it is to learn that 15-25% of your
personal and professional life doesn’t care what is true. At all. They
just care whether the official institutional narrative has yet shifted
to include your position so that they won’t be called “Far Right” or…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
117
111
18
1,151
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 10
Such an odd feeling to have read this famous killer’s work at
different levels. His fiction. His manifesto. His research. Sometimes
you have to go easy on the available perfection, certainty and beauty
of mathematics, lest you attempt to apply purity to the world of human
souls.
The Associated Press @AP
Jun 10
BREAKING: Theodore “Ted" Kaczynski, known as the “Unabomber,” has died
in federal prison, a spokesperson for the Bureau of Prisons told the
AP on Saturday. apnews.com/article/ted-kaczy…
Show this thread
110
65
12
840
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 9
Why are we always guessing? I don’t get this. As I’ve been saying,
there are some crazy stories here and no one has the overarching
history. Know when you don’t know, and don’t have a good guess. That
is what we do in science. We say “I don’t even have a guess at this
point.”
Mick West @MickWest
Jun 9
My best guess, re: UFO Whistleblower. People who worked on or near
crash retrieval and foreign technology exploitation were so
compartmentalized that they came to think the code words used actually
referring to aliens. The UFO "Invisible College" (Nolan, et al) ran
with this.
Show this thread
177
89
19
1,113
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 9
I still don’t have a good guess. It feels like at least five things
stuck together: A proto-religion forming. A USG aerospace
disinformation narrative. A story about foreign spying on US
installations. A physics narrative from the 1950s & Golden Age of GR.
Actual wildness.
36
34
3
467
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 9
But how much really weird stuff is there after you get rid of the
first four which are definitely all real? I can’t tell you. Too much
BS around the first 4. Just push for disclosure. Stop asking everyone
what they think is true about every last development. *Something* is
up.
110
45
8
621
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 8
Remember that “A sovereign nation should be allowed to do whatever it
wants and it is no business of any other nations, no matter who
neighbors it.” argument we heard everywhere? I have no idea why we are
this dumb.
The Wall Street Journal @WSJ
Jun 8
China will pay Cuba to host a secret spy base, where Beijing could
monitor American ships and electronic communications across the
southeastern U.S. on.wsj.com/3qwtpYA
132
74
5
641
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 8
I can’t tell you how much inspiration I took from @PatcaseyBMX. Found
him via @TheRWilly. Those 2-3 seconds in air are always poetry to me.
He made it look natural, joyous and effortless. Thanks for the stream
of pure thrills on Instagram. So sad to hear.
instagram.com/reel/CkNBe8AAF…
✌PÄT €@$£¥ ✌️ (@patcaseybmx) • Instagram reel
instagram.com
15
7
107
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 7
If biological aliens were here from others star systems in crafts that
defy the current physics of the standard model and, more importantly,
general relativity, I would be one of the few people who would have a
guess on day one as to how they must have gotten here. It’s tempting.
52
21
11
553
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 7
I don’t think biological interstellar alien visitors using GR and the
SM make much sense. So I try to have a war *inside* my own mind as to
what is true. I have a genuine “Need to Know” as to whether this is BS
NatSec space opera disinformation theater. Because to me, it is data.
21
13
3
439
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 7
What just happened isn’t data. It’s that a sober individual just
pushed one of the many longstanding highly conserved NHI narratives
collected from *many* diverse sober NatSec informants over the sworn
testimony line. And it gets a LOT crazier from here. But it’s not
science yet.
5
15
2
413
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 7
As I‘ve been saying, there is so much deliberate NatSec BS out here
that our own scientists are being propagandized. We’re drilling holes
in our own scientists’ lifeboat. Last time we saw this it was
virologists/immunologists/epidemiologists being gaslit. Now it’s
physicists.
5
25
3
457
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 7
Let me be very careful in what I am about to say. We have at least the
appearance and optics of scientific self-sabotage. And wanting things
to be true is how science dies. I fight like hell to promote my
theory. But I’d sign on to another to know the truth if I was wrong.
14
25
1
505
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 7
We may be looking at the birth of a new UFO religion. Or a moment of
contact. Or a long running Disinformation campaign. Etc. To go beyond
GR, let’s be scientists & get NatSec out of our data first. Where is
our data pruned of space opera disinformation and cultic religiosity?
23
19
1
411
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 7
What I want to know: Why was the Mansfield Amendment passed? Why did
NSF fake a labor shortage in our MARKET economy destroying American
STEM labor markets? What stopped the Golden Age Of General Relativity?
Why was the SSC really cancelled? StringTheory & STAGNATION: WTF?
9
24
3
434
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 7
What the hell was the 1957 Behnson funded UNC Chapel Hill conference
actually about? Why are we not stopping to QUESTION quantum gravity
after 70 years of public *FAILURE* inspired by Babson-Behnson
patronage of RIAS, the Institute of Field Physics and the precursor to
Lockheed?
5
17
4
357
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 7
This is the 50th year of stagnation in the Standard Model Lagrangian.
It is AS IF we are deliberately trying to forget how to do actual
physics. Everyone who has succeeded in Particle Theory in standard
terms is now over 70. This is insane. In 25 years there will be no one
left.
13
35
3
443
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 7
Why are we not admitting that quantum gravity is killing physics and
is the public respectable face of 1950s anti-gravity mania that lives
on to murder all new theories in their cradle? Quantum Gravity is fake
and works to stop actual physics. There. I said it. Now let’s talk.
46
52
7
639
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 7
If you want to know whether there are biological interstellar visitors
here observing us, the short answer is “Almost *certainly* not if they
are using our current stagnant non-progressing theories of physics.”
Let’s finally get serious about this whacky subject? Thanks. 🙏
117
68
9
862