UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 21:30:07 PDT 2023

Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein

Dad.
Argleton
ericweinstein.org
Joined April 2009

    Tweets 20,935
    Following 965
    Followers 831,514
    Likes 31,199

1,777 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Load newest
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 7
Now I feel completely alone. I want our wanting out of this story. I
have a huge dog in this fight. I spend every day fighting my own human
desire for GU to be proven correct. I believe this is how String
Theorists stopped being scientists. I just want our data & the
physics.
Sabine Hossenfelder @skdh
Jun 7
I want this to be real. theguardian.com/world/2023/j…
194
158
42
1,483
Show this thread
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 6
When I finally understood, and told you that something *huge* was up
in this space, this is what I meant: anything from aliens to
gaslighting our own team. This headline is nuts! But we have now
crossed the barrier from rumor to sworn testimony under oath:
theguardian.com/world/2023/j…
US urged to reveal UFO evidence after claim that it has intact alien vehicles

Whistleblower former intelligence official says government posseses
‘intact and partially intact’ craft of non-human origin
theguardian.com
524
954
163
5,437
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 6
This is also your regular reminder: you need to rescue your
theoretical physicists who are not free to break ranks any more than
your virologists, immunologists, epidemiologists were from
Fauci/Collins. Your scientists are not free to keep you safe from
rogue NatSec/DoD/IC. 🙏
50
117
6
1,564
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 6
I still have *Zero* hard evidence that this is real at the level of
crafts. None. Lots of rumors with no hard evidence backing up any of
it. Nothing has changed on that front. It may well be a massive psyop,
but it can’t be nothing. It has to be huge one way or the other. As…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
237
110
23
1,685
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 6
How to keep your head in UFO land. A primer. A) Know that in *all*
scenarios secrecy & disinformation around US aerospace capabilities
are always at play. There‘s nothing at all weird about suspecting
hyper-secrecy and disinformation here. It should be the expectation.
Duh.
Michael Shellenberger @shellenberger
Jun 6
Air Force veteran says US government retrieved alien space craft and
hid it. “There’s a sophisticated disinformation campaign targeting the
US public” newsnationnow.com/space/mili…
Show this thread
85
130
27
1,033
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 6
B) Replace the word “technology” w/ “fundamental physics” and you
won’t lose your footing. Don’t get sucked into a discussion about top
secret “metamaterials” in industry when something is supposed to be
visiting from a distant star system. That would be a theory beyond
Einstein.
60
17
2
325
GIF
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 6
Don’t know why @twitter is now breaking long coherent threads. @elon?
Anyways this is the continuation that was posted as one thread.
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 6
C) If someone talks about time dilation, Alcubierre warp drives,
wormholes, multi-generation ships, etc, it is probably garbage. This
is an attempt to get sci-fi results out of known science. If something
is here from far away, it isn’t bound by our bizarre stagnation in
physics.
Show this thread
7
16
1
188
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 6
@elonmusk. Sorry @elon!
7
5
115
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 6
C) If someone talks about time dilation, Alcubierre warp drives,
wormholes, multi-generation ships, etc, it is probably garbage. This
is an attempt to get sci-fi results out of known science. If something
is here from far away, it isn’t bound by our bizarre stagnation in
physics.
94
76
15
791
GIF
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 6
D) Beware of any discussion of unrelated aliens that have tetrapod
body plans. Take a long hard look at intelligent mollusks on earth.
That’s the closest we have to aliens. The odds of unrelated tetrapod
aliens is just…I can’t even believe we are having this discussion.
Sorry.
36
17
1
325
GIF
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 6
E) Develop *your own* set of questions. My big win out here is the
question “If these crafts defy physical law and pose an existential
threat to our military, then where are our top physicists? I know most
of them. There is almost no room for a Manhattan project. So? And?
Well?”
15
21
2
297
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 6
F) Keep an open mind. The ONLY thing that makes alien visitation seem
scientifically preposterous in an unfathomably large universe filled
w/ galaxies is our present knowledge of relativistic physics. Which is
oddly stagnant at barely 100yrs old. And it’s “known” to be temporary.
14
21
2
302
GIF
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 6
G) Be confident that relativity is not the last word. We “know” from
its singularities that it is an effective theory with flaws. It IS
going to be superseded if we don’t destroy ourselves first. And its
successor may show us that the universe is traversable. Dream again,
dammit.
21
49
5
476
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 6
H) Remember North Sentinel Island. North sentinel island has a Fermi
paradox. It sounds preposterous that there are Indian citizens who
don’t know India exists for sure and are kept in a state of near total
ignorance with only occasional bizarre visitations. But it is real.
Ergo.
9
29
3
375
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 6
I) Remember that at some point, ships sailed over horizons to N
America. Hominids who thought they were alone were visited by advanced
hominids. Stop taking normal life as arbiter. No one outside a small
group knows what the hell is going on. Mostly it’s BS. Yet once in a
while..
17
24
5
393
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 6
Just remember N Sentinel Island & Cape Cod. You aren’t scientifically
crazy for asking whether it can happen. Just get your science straight
& stop swinging at every damn video/story. It HAS happened before.
Here’s to our 2nd First Encounter. May it go better than the last.. 🙏
21
31
1
361
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 5
Notice that this story is not behaving normally within the news framework.
Alex Tabarrok 🛡️ @ATabarrok
Jun 5
If this is true it's the most important event in the history of the
world. thedebrief.org/intelligence-…
227
214
14
2,120
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 5
There is an *enormous* complex of unbelievable highly conserved
narratives to which very sober people will personally attest. This is
but one of them. I can assure you there are many others. What is more,
they are seemingly not all consistent with each other. This puts…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
224
155
32