UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 21:23:19 PDT 2023

Ryan Graves @uncertainvector

Looking up.
Boston, MA
linktr.ee/ryan.graves
Joined October 2012

    Tweets 909
    Following 145
    Followers 45,547
    Likes 1,386

49 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Ryan Graves retweeted
Brad Crispin @bradcrispin
15h
I have talked to commercial pilots daily for several weeks about UAP.
There is a major problem here. A few notes follow which I hope convey
the frustration they experience when they see something anomalous. We
have a long way to go to support commercial pilots. - Pilots indicate…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
36
127
5
580
Ryan Graves @uncertainvector
Jun 10
Join me and the @SafeAerospace team for a Reddit AMA with r/UFOs at
1pm ET. 🚀 #ufotwitter
8
42
3
194
Ryan Graves retweeted
Americans for Safe Aerospace @SafeAerospace
Jun 9
🚨 Beta-release: a guided advocacy workflow to write your members of
Congress in 9 minutes. safeaerospace.org/activism/c… #ufotwitter
2
21
3
70
Ryan Graves retweeted
Merged Podcast @Merged_Podcast
Jun 8
Merged Podcast episode 9 is live on all audio streaming platforms now!
Join Ryan Graves in conversation with Robin Hanson wherever you listen
to podcasts. #MergedPodcast #UAP #uaptwitter
omny.fm/shows/merged/through…
Through the Great Filter: a Spacetime Search for UAP (UFOs) - with...

Join us for a riveting conversation as Ryan Graves discusses theories,
impacts, and the push for further inquiry and research in the UAP
(UFO) space as part of this fascinating conversation with...
omny.fm
13
20
1
109
Ryan Graves @uncertainvector
Jun 7
Thanks for your support, @DrPippaM!
Pippa Malmgren @DrPippaM
Jun 7
I’ve just finished recording a podcast with @jonsopel @maitlis
@TheNewsAgents and @BBC today on the extraordinary news on UAPs/UFOs.
The podcast will be here in a few hours: globalplayer.com/podcasts/42…
I explain why now and how this story became real: it happened through
bipartisan… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
3
4
59
Ryan Graves retweeted
NewsNation @NewsNation
Jun 6
Ex-Navy pilot: Congress must probe whistleblower's UFO claims trib.al/xYGeguo
Ex-Navy pilot: Congress must probe whistleblower’s UFO claims

“His story is believable, and I think it’s now up to Congress to
verify it,” retired Lt. Ryan Graves said in response to the claims.
newsnationnow.com
8
44
2
278
Ryan Graves retweeted
Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Jun 6
When I finally understood, and told you that something *huge* was up
in this space, this is what I meant: anything from aliens to
gaslighting our own team. This headline is nuts! But we have now
crossed the barrier from rumor to sworn testimony under oath:
theguardian.com/world/2023/j…
US urged to reveal UFO evidence after claim that it has intact alien vehicles

Whistleblower former intelligence official says government posseses
‘intact and partially intact’ craft of non-human origin
theguardian.com
524
954
163
5,437
Show this thread
Ryan Graves retweeted
Joe Khalil @JoeKhalilTV
Jun 6
BREAKING- Chairman of the House Oversight Committee @RepJamesComer
tells us he intends to have hearings on UFOs, and is interested in
this NewsNation reporting on potential recovered “nonhuman origin” UFO
as part of congressional review
NewsNation @NewsNation
Jun 6
A former U.S. intelligence officer claims a classified program has
recovered UFO wreckage of “nonhuman origin.” @rosscoulthart and
@BrianEntin report on why the Air Force veteran is taking his claims
to Congress: trib.al/lqeK9pG #VargasReports
100
394
74
1,341
Ryan Graves retweeted
Americans for Safe Aerospace @SafeAerospace
Jun 6
Ryan Graves on Breaking Points with @esaagar re David Grusch and
Americans for Safe Aerospace. #ufotwitter @uncertainvector
11
89
2
368
7,824
Ryan Graves retweeted
Fox News @FoxNews
Jun 6
Military whistleblower goes public with claims US has secret UFO
retrieval program: ‘Terrestrial arms race’ fxn.ws/42kGUYE
Military whistleblower goes public with claims US has secret UFO
retrieval program: ‘Terrestrial...

Air Force veteran-turned-whistleblower says secret U.S. military
program has retrieved crafts of "non-human origin" for decades,
encounters "dead pilots."
foxnews.com
124
336
41
1,230
Ryan Graves retweeted
Merged Podcast @Merged_Podcast
Jun 6
New Episode! Join @uncertainvector in conversation with Associate
Professor Robin Hanson premiering live on our YouTube channel at 5pm
EST! piped.kavin.rocks/cQq2pKNDgIs
6
22
4
144
3,403
Ryan Graves retweeted
Americans for Safe Aerospace @SafeAerospace
Jun 6
Ryan Graves joins @IngrahamAngle on @FoxNews to discuss David Grusch's
interview with @rosscoulthart: "What David has been able to do and the
courage he has demonstrated in coming forward is exactly what Congress
was hoping for when they enacted the last National Defense…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
2
14
1
79
Ryan Graves retweeted
Americans for Safe Aerospace @SafeAerospace
Jun 6
newsnationnow.com/us-news/mi…
Ex-Navy pilot: Congress must probe whistleblower’s UFO claims

“His story is believable, and I think it’s now up to Congress to
verify it,” retired Lt. Ryan Graves said in response to the claims.
newsnationnow.com
6
38
176
Ryan Graves retweeted
NewsNation @NewsNation
Jun 6
A former U.S. intelligence officer claims a classified program has
recovered UFO wreckage of “nonhuman origin.” @rosscoulthart and
@BrianEntin report on why the Air Force veteran is taking his claims
to Congress: trib.al/lqeK9pG #VargasReports
370
1,322
418
4,321
397,113
Ryan Graves retweeted
Christopher K. Mellon @ChrisKMellon
Jun 5
I hope these new revelations will assist Congress in its efforts to
determine the truth of longstanding allegations that our government
has recovered off-world technology and has for years been engaged in
reverse-engineering it.
The Debrief @Debriefmedia
Jun 5
“We are not talking about prosaic origins...” In a @Debriefmedia
exclusive, @ralphblu & @lesliekean report that a former intelligence
official has told Congress and the IG that the U.S. has retrieved
craft of non-human origin. thedebrief.org/intelligence-…
163
679
41
2,753
Ryan Graves retweeted
Tim Gallaudet @GallaudetTim
Jun 5
This news today marks a paradigm shift in our understanding of the
universe that will make the scientific revolution in the 16th & 17th
centuries look like baby steps. Thanks to those who showed courage in
speaking up: @uncertainvector @SafeAerospace
thedebrief.org/intelligence-…
Intelligence Officials Say U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of Non-Human
Origin - The Debrief

In a Debrief exclusive, Ralph Blumenthal and Leslie Kean report that a
former official says the U.S. has retrieved craft of non-human origin.
thedebrief.org
130
795
131
3,250
Ryan Graves retweeted
Americans for Safe Aerospace @SafeAerospace
Jun 5
ASA is here to support UAP witnesses and whistleblowers like David who
come forward under the authorized process legislated by Congress. They
deserve our support for the courage to do so and their claims deserve
investigation. If the U.S. government is reverse engineering…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
13
96
529
Show this thread
Ryan Graves @uncertainvector
Jun 5
thedebrief.org/intelligence-…
Intelligence Officials Say U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of Non-Human
Origin - The Debrief

In a Debrief exclusive, Ralph Blumenthal and Leslie Kean report that a
former official says the U.S. has retrieved craft of non-human origin.
thedebrief.org
65
221
26
1,407
Ryan Graves @uncertainvector
Jun 3
Another great article by @ChrisKMellon. “Some people will be afraid of
change, as always, but change is inevitable and as always those who
recognize and embrace it are the most likely to benefit.”
politico.com/news/magazine/2…
If the Government Has UFO Crash Materials, It’s Time to Reveal Them

The benefits to humanity outweigh the fear of discovering we’re not
alone in the universe.
politico.com
30
98
3
555
Ryan Graves retweeted
Americans for Safe Aerospace @SafeAerospace
Jun 3
Thank you Alex @aseitzwald for pushing back against UFO stigma and
making the case for ASA. It’s common sense that the FAA should
consider UAP reports from pilots. #ufotwitter
Mike Colangelo
11
37
178