UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 21:20:22 PDT 2023

Americans for Safe Aerospace @SafeAerospace

A military pilot-led nonprofit focused on UAP, including Ryan Graves,
Alex Dietrich, and David Fravor. Let's identify what's in our skies.
Join via our website.
Washington, DC
safeaerospace.org
Joined February 2023

    Tweets 78
    Following 12
    Followers 4,820
    Likes 349

9 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Americans for Safe Aerospace @SafeAerospace
Jun 1
It's official. 🚀 We are excited to announce ASA's launch as the first
military pilot-led nonprofit organization focused on UAP by naming our
Aircrew Leadership Council and Advisory Board. Aircrew Leadership
Council - Alex Dietrich - David Fravor - Sam Fletcher - Lewis Harding…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
86
257
43
959
Americans for Safe Aerospace retweeted
Brad Crispin @bradcrispin
15h
I have talked to commercial pilots daily for several weeks about UAP.
There is a major problem here. A few notes follow which I hope convey
the frustration they experience when they see something anomalous. We
have a long way to go to support commercial pilots. - Pilots indicate…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
36
127
5
580
Americans for Safe Aerospace retweeted
Brad Crispin @bradcrispin
Jun 10
Checkout our Reddit AMA with @uncertainvector and @haleymorris
#ufotwitter teddit.net/r/UFOs/comments/1…
r/UFOs on Reddit: This is Ryan Graves and the team at Americans for
Safe Aerospace. AMA

Posted by u/Ryan_Graves_ASA - No votes and 46 comments
reddit.com
1
16
1
60
Americans for Safe Aerospace retweeted
Ryan Graves @uncertainvector
Jun 10
Join me and the @SafeAerospace team for a Reddit AMA with r/UFOs at
1pm ET. 🚀 #ufotwitter
8
42
3
194
Americans for Safe Aerospace @SafeAerospace
Jun 9
🚨 Beta-release: a guided advocacy workflow to write your members of
Congress in 9 minutes. safeaerospace.org/activism/c… #ufotwitter
2
21
3
70
Americans for Safe Aerospace @SafeAerospace
Jun 6
Ryan Graves on Breaking Points with @esaagar re David Grusch and
Americans for Safe Aerospace. #ufotwitter @uncertainvector
11
89
2
368
7,824
Americans for Safe Aerospace @SafeAerospace
Jun 6
Ryan Graves joins @IngrahamAngle on @FoxNews to discuss David Grusch's
interview with @rosscoulthart: "What David has been able to do and the
courage he has demonstrated in coming forward is exactly what Congress
was hoping for when they enacted the last National Defense…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
9
23
1
149
Americans for Safe Aerospace @SafeAerospace
Jun 6
newsnationnow.com/us-news/mi…
Ex-Navy pilot: Congress must probe whistleblower’s UFO claims

“His story is believable, and I think it’s now up to Congress to
verify it,” retired Lt. Ryan Graves said in response to the claims.
newsnationnow.com
6
38
176
Americans for Safe Aerospace @SafeAerospace
Jun 5
ASA is here to support UAP witnesses and whistleblowers like David who
come forward under the authorized process legislated by Congress. They
deserve our support for the courage to do so and their claims deserve
investigation. If the U.S. government is reverse engineering…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
13
96
529
Show this thread
Americans for Safe Aerospace @SafeAerospace
Jun 3
Thank you Alex @aseitzwald for pushing back against UFO stigma and
making the case for ASA. It’s common sense that the FAA should
consider UAP reports from pilots. #ufotwitter
Mike Colangelo
11
37
178
9,606
Americans for Safe Aerospace retweeted
MarikvR @MvonRen
Jun 2
US Gov’t: “Metallic orbs” are demonstrating “very interesting apparent
maneuvers” “all over the world.” On its face, this a clear indication
of extraordinary technology. How would a sphere, with no wings or
propulsion, conduct “maneuvers” (of any kind)?
thehill.com/opinion/national…
US military has been observing ‘metallic orbs’ making extraordinary ‘maneuvers’

Hopefully, by drawing on NASA’s deep scientific expertise, the mystery
of the “metallic orbs” observed globally can be resolved
satisfactorily.
thehill.com
82
251
21
779
Americans for Safe Aerospace @SafeAerospace
Jun 2
Ryan Graves re advanced UAP on @FoxBusiness "As we heard in the NASA
public meeting, a certain cohort of these objects are being seen
worldwide... We don't know what's powering them and they are
displaying performance characteristics well beyond anything in our
inventory."… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
7
29
3
112
Americans for Safe Aerospace retweeted
Garry P. Nolan @GarryPNolan
Jun 1
Safety and science are both enabled when we realize that paying
attention to the unexpected can lead to better serving the public...
and awareness for creating discovery. Congratulations to the team for
making Americans for Safe Aerospace a reality.
Americans for Safe Aerospace @SafeAerospace
Jun 1
It's official. 🚀 We are excited to announce ASA's launch as the first
military pilot-led nonprofit organization focused on UAP by naming our
Aircrew Leadership Council and Advisory Board. Aircrew Leadership
Council - Alex Dietrich - David Fravor - Sam Fletcher - Lewis Harding…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
28
68
3
507
Americans for Safe Aerospace retweeted
Christopher K. Mellon @ChrisKMellon
Jun 1
Commercial and military aviators have a major stake in the UAP issue
and a unique perspective to offer. Congratulations to my friend Ryan
Graves for his leadership in establishing Americans for Safe Aerospace
(ASA).
Americans for Safe Aerospace @SafeAerospace
Jun 1
It's official. 🚀 We are excited to announce ASA's launch as the first
military pilot-led nonprofit organization focused on UAP by naming our
Aircrew Leadership Council and Advisory Board. Aircrew Leadership
Council - Alex Dietrich - David Fravor - Sam Fletcher - Lewis Harding…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
26
103
1
635
Americans for Safe Aerospace retweeted
Entrepreneur @Entrepreneur
Jun 1
An organization called "Americans for Safe Aerospace" is asking
everyone to keep their eyes peeled while flying the (hopefully)
friendly skies. entrepreneur.com/business-ne…
The Government Says UFOs Are Real — And Fighter Pilots Want You to
Help Look for Them (For Real)

Americans for Safe Aerospace seeks to make it easier for pilots and
concerned citizens to report unexplained things they see in the sky.
Read more about UFOs, here.
entrepreneur.com
10
42
4
142
Americans for Safe Aerospace retweeted
NBC News @NBCNews
Jun 1
Airline passengers are encouraged to report suspicious activity in the
name of national security, but pilots have a harder time reporting
unexplained aerial phenomena. A new group seeks to change that.
nbcnews.com/politics/nationa…
As the U.S. government expands UFO investigations, a new group forms
for pilots who spot them

Airline passengers are encouraged to report suspicious activity in the
name of national security, but the pilots have a harder time reporting
UAPs.
nbcnews.com
22
106
11
390
Americans for Safe Aerospace @SafeAerospace
Jun 1
“Co-founded and run by former Navy fighter pilot Ryan Graves, the
group aims to better support aviators who witness unexplained events.”
Via @aseitzwald (ps happy birthday) #ufotwitter
nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna871…
As the U.S. government expands UFO investigations, a new group forms
for pilots who spot them

Airline passengers are encouraged to report suspicious activity in the
name of national security, but the pilots have a harder time reporting
UAPs.
nbcnews.com
2
20
112
Americans for Safe Aerospace @SafeAerospace
Jun 1
It's official. 🚀 We are excited to announce ASA's launch as the first
military pilot-led nonprofit organization focused on UAP by naming our
Aircrew Leadership Council and Advisory Board. Aircrew Leadership
Council - Alex Dietrich - David Fravor - Sam Fletcher - Lewis Harding…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
86
257
43
959
Americans for Safe Aerospace retweeted
UAP James @UAPJames
Jun 1
Ryan Graves on News Nation “It’s certainly a step in the right
direction. More involvement from our institutions, especially our
scientific institutions, are going to be the thing that moves this
conversation forward.” #ufotwitter #ufo #uap
9
54
9
199
11,949
Americans for Safe Aerospace retweeted
Tim Gallaudet @GallaudetTim
May 24
Glad to be joining @uncertainvector & the team at @SafeAerospace. As
the chief meteorologist for the @USNavy, I dedicated my career to the
safety of flight.  I have seen firsthand how UAP have placed military
pilots at risk. We need to better understand them to reduce that risk!
Ryan Graves @uncertainvector
May 24
🚨 Call for aircrew We are looking for experienced aviation
professionals to support our mission @SafeAerospace. If you are a
pilot or aircrew: 1. Join us at safeaerospace.org 2. Reply to my email
to let us know!
12