UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 21:18:18 PDT 2023

Christopher K. Mellon @ChrisKMellon

Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence | Former
Minority Staff Director, Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
christophermellon.net
Joined April 2020

    Tweets 518
    Following 58
    Followers 90,125
    Likes 216

33 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Christopher K. Mellon @ChrisKMellon
Jun 3
I’ve always believed that the public has a right to know if our
government has proof that some UAP are of off-world origin. Lately,
I’ve also come to the conclusion that, if true, revealing this
incredible secret would also be very much in the interest of our
nation and indeed… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
497
767
115
3,740
Christopher K. Mellon @ChrisKMellon
Jun 5
I hope these new revelations will assist Congress in its efforts to
determine the truth of longstanding allegations that our government
has recovered off-world technology and has for years been engaged in
reverse-engineering it.
The Debrief @Debriefmedia
Jun 5
“We are not talking about prosaic origins...” In a @Debriefmedia
exclusive, @ralphblu & @lesliekean report that a former intelligence
official has told Congress and the IG that the U.S. has retrieved
craft of non-human origin. thedebrief.org/intelligence-…
163
679
41
2,753
Christopher K. Mellon @ChrisKMellon
Jun 3
I’ve always believed that the public has a right to know if our
government has proof that some UAP are of off-world origin. Lately,
I’ve also come to the conclusion that, if true, revealing this
incredible secret would also be very much in the interest of our
nation and indeed… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
497
767
115
3,740
Christopher K. Mellon @ChrisKMellon
Jun 2
Wonderful piece here by Mark Rennenkampf summarizing some of the
critical moments from NASA’s recent UAP briefing, including new
information about the ‘silver sphere’ UAP. Also, important new
insights regarding the “Gimbal” and “GoFast” videos I provided the NYT
in 2017.… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
51
137
6
702
Christopher K. Mellon @ChrisKMellon
Jun 1
Commercial and military aviators have a major stake in the UAP issue
and a unique perspective to offer. Congratulations to my friend Ryan
Graves for his leadership in establishing Americans for Safe Aerospace
(ASA).
Americans for Safe Aerospace @SafeAerospace
Jun 1
It's official. 🚀 We are excited to announce ASA's launch as the first
military pilot-led nonprofit organization focused on UAP by naming our
Aircrew Leadership Council and Advisory Board. Aircrew Leadership
Council - Alex Dietrich - David Fravor - Sam Fletcher - Lewis Harding…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
26
103
1
635
Christopher K. Mellon @ChrisKMellon
Jun 1
It is thrilling to see NASA taking the UAP topic so seriously. This
rightly advances the legitimacy of the UAP issue as well as our
prospects for uncovering the truth. Also, collaboration between DoD
and NASA on UAP is positive example of good government and is long
overdue.…
NASA @NASA
May 31
NOW: We're holding a public meeting of our independent study team for
categorizing and evaluating data of unidentified anomalous phenomena,
or UAP. More info on today's meeting: go.nasa.gov/3nVqp7g
nitter.pw/i/broadcasts/1dj…
Show this thread
135
164
12
1,085
Christopher K. Mellon @ChrisKMellon
May 25
Harvard's Galileo Project (@GalileoProject1) has just released 7
peer-reviewed scientific papers that represent a major advance in
bringing the UAP topic into the scientific mainstream. Congratulations
to Dr. Loeb and all the hard-working members of the Galileo Team!…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
53
298
21
1,343
Christopher K. Mellon @ChrisKMellon
May 17
Grateful to @peterbergencnn for inviting myself and others on his new
podcast to discuss the UAP topic: audible.com/pd/Episode-3-Can…
Episode 3: Can You Trust the Pentagon About UFOs?

Check out this great listen on Audible.com. A media frenzy erupted
after US war planes shot down UFOs in American airspace and the
government reported hundreds more mysterious sightings it can’t...
audible.com
19
87
8
356
Christopher K. Mellon @ChrisKMellon
May 3
Finally was able to add Brad Sparks' excellent article/analysis of
this 1957 UAP incident to my website. Worth a read:
christophermellon.net/post/n…
NORAD National Air Defense UFO Alert, Sept. 20, 1957

Below is an updated and revised version of Brad Sparks' article NORAD
National Air Defense UFO Alert, Sept. 20, 1957, originally published
in the UFO Encyclopedia and posted here with Brad's permis...
christophermellon.net
51
199
20
732
Christopher K. Mellon @ChrisKMellon
May 1
🧵 (1/6) Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick: "No credible evidence ... [of] objects
that defy the known laws of physics.”
139
292
48
1,366
Christopher K. Mellon @ChrisKMellon
May 1
(2/6) U.S. Navy aviator Chad Underwood: "Aircraft ... still have to
obey the laws of physics … The Tic Tac was not doing that. It was
going from like 50,000 ft to, you know, 100ft in seconds, which is not
possible."
19
78
3
814
Christopher K. Mellon @ChrisKMellon
May 1
(3/6) U.S. Navy aviator Dave Fravor after encounter with reported Tic
Tac: "I think it was not from this world."
15
69
2
748
Christopher K. Mellon @ChrisKMellon
May 1
(4/6) @ExploreSCU report on Nimitz incident: "Estimated accelerations
range from 75g to more than 5,000g with no observed air disturbance,
no sonic booms, and no evidence of excessive heat commensurate with
even the minimal estimated energies."
18
64
3
744
Christopher K. Mellon @ChrisKMellon
May 1
(5/6) "According to [Kevin] Day’s instruments [on the USS Princeton],
the [Tic Tac] fell in exactly .78 seconds, which means the object had
to be moving at about 24,000 miles per hour."
14
60
2
767
Christopher K. Mellon @ChrisKMellon
May 1
(6/6) Although what really happened on 11/14/2004 is and perhaps never
will be resolved with much confidence, for Dr. Kirkpatrick to go so
far as to claim there is "no credible evidence.. of objects that defy
the known laws of physics" is disingenuous at best. Corroborating…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/165…
134
143
21
1,329
Christopher K. Mellon retweeted
Andrew Yang🧢⬆️🇺🇸 @AndrewYang
May 1
What are our fighter pilots seeing up in the air that we are not? Now
on andrewyang.com/podcast Ryan Graves @uncertainvector founder of
Americans for Safe Aerospace and former Navy fighter pilot relates
what he and his colleagues experienced re: unexplained aerial
phenomena.
36
145
8
566
22,535
Christopher K. Mellon @ChrisKMellon
Apr 27
Unlike Dr. Kirkpatrick I find the testimony of US military personnel
in the Nimitz case perfectly credible evidence of aeronautical
technology that defies our present understanding. It is not proof of
ET, but it is certainly credible and remains unexplained.
3
326
72
1,964
Christopher K. Mellon @ChrisKMellon
Apr 22
Here is the SCU’s statement on the recent Senate hearing on UAP. SCU
reports on prominent UAP cases are essential reading. To date, they
are far more informative than U.S. government reporting on UAP
incidents.
Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies @ExploreSCU
Apr 21
SCU commends the US Senate Subcommittee on Emerging Threats and
Capabilities on UAP hearing; requests data on anomalous kinematics to
support unclassified scientific research of UAP.
explorescu.org/post/scu-resp…
20
106
5
454
Christopher K. Mellon @ChrisKMellon
Apr 21
I heartily agree with the views expressed by Dr. Loeb and I’m
delighted to be an associate of the Galileo Project. For reasons too
complex to explain here, I also believe our government has pertinent
data that has yet to see the light of day.
Galileo Project @GalileoProject1
Apr 21
Avi Loeb says Elon Musk is Wrong About Aliens!
avi-loeb.medium.com/elon-mus… #galileoproject #uaptwitter @elonmusk
94
196
21
1,002
Christopher K. Mellon @ChrisKMellon
Apr 18
Thousands of U.S. citizens have reported seeing UAP, sometimes
traveling at super/hyper-sonic speeds. Does the government have
satellite or other imagery of unknown craft traveling at such speeds?
This can be answered truthfully without risk to sources and methods.
111
253
24
1,287