UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 21:16:29 PDT 2023

Julie Farrell @Julesofthwood

Unique... resonant/remote viewer...crazy about Disclosure...Sacred
Cannabis....love for all beings... spiritual life...artist...theater
Alabama, USA
Joined May 2018

    Tweets 177,532
    Following 3,752
    Followers 5,114
    Likes 294,465

19,351 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Julie Farrell @Julesofthwood
Is this the one?💋😁
20
11
83
Show this thread
Julie Farrell retweeted
Akam1129 🛸🗞️🌍📸🎨🐶🌱 @Akam1129
19m
💥💥💥💥
UAP James @UAPJames
1h
UFO whistleblower David Grusch on NewsNation’s “We Are Not Alone” Part
1 #ufotwitter #ufo #uap
Show this thread
1
5
Julie Farrell retweeted
Meteorologist Brian James @BrianJamesWx
21m
That storm in W Hunt County is a beast! Damaging winds and big hail core! #dfwwx
1
3
7
308
Julie Farrell retweeted
Sean Cahill @mintyhyperspace
11m
Replying to @UAPJames @DietrichVFA41 @rosscoulthart
Thank for posting! Thanks for you support!
1
2
24
Julie Farrell retweeted
UAP James @UAPJames
26m
Alex Dietrich, Sean Cahill & Ross Coulthart on NewsNation
@DietrichVFA41 @mintyhyperspace @rosscoulthart #ufotwitter #ufo #uap
3
39
3
131
2,343
Julie Farrell retweeted
Jacques Keel @Fortean777
34m
The Gang of 8 🇺🇸 ◦Michael Turner (R) ◦Jim Himes (D) ◦Mark Warner (D)
◦Marco Rubio (R) ◦Kevin McCarthy (R) ◦Hakeem Jeffries (D) ◦Chuck
Schumer (D) ◦Mitch McConnell (R) They are “in the know”.. compel them
to go on the record. Hold them accountable.
11
30
3
95
Show this thread
Julie Farrell retweeted
Brian Roemmele @BrianRoemmele
15m
NSA Declassified Document: "Communication with Extraterrestrial
Intelligence" [1]. ___ [1] nsa.gov/portals/75/documents…
6
8
1
34
Julie Farrell retweeted
ExoAcademian (Darren King) @ExoAcademian
28m
Replying to @ExoAcademian @Julesofthwood @UAPJames
UAP James @UAPJames
1h
UFO whistleblower David Grusch on NewsNation’s “We Are Not Alone” Part
1 #ufotwitter #ufo #uap
Show this thread
1
1
Julie Farrell retweeted
UAP James @UAPJames
46m
UFO whistleblower David Grusch on NewsNation’s “We Are Not Alone” Part
5 #ufotwitter #ufo #uap
2
40
1
135
3,116
Show this thread
Julie Farrell retweeted
UAP James @UAPJames
49m
UFO whistleblower David Grusch on NewsNation’s “We Are Not Alone” Part
4 #ufotwitter #ufo #uap
4
41
1
135
2,354
Show this thread
Julie Farrell retweeted
UAP James @UAPJames
44m
UFO whistleblower David Grusch on NewsNation’s “We Are Not Alone” Part
6 #ufotwitter #ufo #uap
7
34
3
131
2,949
Show this thread
Julie Farrell retweeted
Terry Mantell @TerryMantell
42m
Replying to @tinyklaus
Wonder if they will ever address the Mantell chase. I would fall over
if the Govt would ever knock on my door. I’m his grandson.
3
10
Julie Farrell retweeted
ᴋʟᴀᵾs @tinyklaus
48m
Former NRO and NGA officer David Grusch has written a document that
seemingly alludes to agreements between world governments and the
non-human intelligence behind UFOs. #ufotwitter #uaptwitter
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
26
105
6
364
10,090
Julie Farrell retweeted
ᴋʟᴀᵾs @tinyklaus
1h
Former NRO and NGA official David Grusch says we have recovered UFOs
and bodies that are possibly inter-dimensional. #ufotwitter
#uaptwitter
16
88
13
291
7,066
Julie Farrell retweeted
Joe Murgia @TheUfoJoe
1h
Replying to @MikeColangelo
UAP James @UAPJames
1h
Replying to @UAPJames
UFO whistleblower David Grusch on NewsNation’s “We Are Not Alone” Part
3 #ufotwitter #ufo #uap
Show this thread
4
16
Julie Farrell retweeted
UAP James @UAPJames
1h
UFO whistleblower David Grusch on NewsNation’s “We Are Not Alone” Part
2 #ufotwitter #ufo #uap
11
70
7
247
5,363
Show this thread
Julie Farrell retweeted
UAP James @UAPJames
1h
UFO whistleblower David Grusch on NewsNation’s “We Are Not Alone” Part
3 #ufotwitter #ufo #uap
13
66
4
246
7,729
Show this thread
Julie Farrell retweeted
UAP James @UAPJames
1h
UFO whistleblower David Grusch on NewsNation’s “We Are Not Alone” Part
1 #ufotwitter #ufo #uap
65
294
46
1,094
28,317
Show this thread
Julie Farrell retweeted
New Scientist @newscientist
1h
New Scientist editors have selected some of our most mind-bending
stories about the deepest layer of reality we know. You can read them
for free for one week only. newscientist.com/article/237…
The nature of reality: Read our top quantum physics features for free

The quantum realm contains profound mysteries. Here, New Scientist
editors have selected some of our most mind-bending feature-length
articles about the deepest layer of reality we know
newscientist.com
2
20
59
Julie Farrell retweeted
ᴋʟᴀᵾs @tinyklaus
1h
Former NRO and NGA official David Grusch says at least one private
defense contractor is storing craft of non-human origin. The head of
AARO Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick has not followed up on Grusch’s testimony.
#ufotwitter #uaptwitter
17
49
3
197
5,522
Julie Farrell retweeted
Joe Murgia @TheUfoJoe
1h
1 David Grusch - Whistleblower Rough notes... Air Force scholarship in
physics. Intel officer for 14 years Left in April 2023 Co-lead UAP
effort out of NGA Had ability to be read into any program he needed.
There was a program (Crash Retrievals) the UAP TF wasn’t read in.…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
41
134
7