UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 10:01:01 PDT 2023

nitter
Logo
The Debrief @Debriefmedia

The latest news from the frontiers of science and technology for the
rebelliously curious. - TheDebrief.org / Email: tips at thedebrief.org
Charlotte, NC
thedebrief.org/
Joined November 2020

    Tweets 3,465
    Following 84
    Followers 31,731
    Likes 234

351 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

The Debrief @Debriefmedia
1h
🎙️Now live on all podcast streaming platforms! Whistleblower David
Grusch Former Intelligence Official Says U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of
Non-Human Origin. Link below to find your prefered streaming platform.
thedebrief.org/whistleblower…
Whistleblower David Grusch Says U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of Non-Human
Origin - The Debrief

Journalists Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal explain how their recent
breaking news story with The Debrief involving the claims of a former
intelligence community insider came to light in this...
thedebrief.org
4
11
30
The Debrief @Debriefmedia
2h
This week on 'The Micah Hanks Program', @lesliekean, @ralphblu, &
@LtTimMcMillan join @MicahHanks to discuss the at Debriefmedia story
about an IG complaint claiming info on craft of non-human origin have
been kept from Congress (interview starts 18 mins in): bit.ly/43x5VkH
Craft Retrievals of Non-Human Origin? - The Debrief

A former intelligence official, David Charles Grusch, has come forward
and filed a complaint with the Intelligence Community Inspector
General alleging that knowledge of such retrievals of non-human...
thedebrief.org
1
20
50
The Debrief @Debriefmedia
2h
On this special episode, @mjbanias and @stephgerk sit down with
@HISTORY Channel's @TweetTonyHarris to talk about the recent #UFO
whistleblower story- and whether these revelations change the world,
or is it just another UFO story? open.spotify.com/episode/7cE…
6
5
29
The Debrief @Debriefmedia
15h
🎙️LIVE NOW! Journalists Leslie Kean & Ralph Blumenthal on their
Debrief breaking news story. David Grusch, Former Intelligence
Official, Says U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of Non-Human Origin. Link
below to watch. piped.kavin.rocks/TE7uJCFlGBc
11
41
4
139
3,458
The Debrief @Debriefmedia
15h
When it comes to "the game of life," physics is revealing why that
could be more true than we ever realized. A newly proposed solution to
a long-held quantum mystery suggests our reality is determined by a
"game" between the observer and nature. bit.ly/3mxK6RT
A Bold Solution To a Quantum Mystery: Does a "Game" Between Observer
and Nature Define Existence? -...

A newly proposed solution to a long-held quantum mystery could mean
existence is determined by a "game" between the observer and nature.
thedebrief.org
10
52
6
219
The Debrief @Debriefmedia
Jun 6
Harvard Astronomer Avi Loeb provides commentary and perspectives on
the recent claims involving non-human craft discussed by intelligence
community whistleblower David Grusch. bit.ly/3MS06r0
Relics from Non-Human Spacecraft: A Scientist's Perspective - The Debrief

Astronomer Avi Loeb provides commentary on the recent claims involving
non-human craft discussed by whistleblower David Grusch.
thedebrief.org
17
113
11
458
The Debrief @Debriefmedia
Jun 6
Investigative reporter Tim McMillan talks with Christopher Plain about
the fact-checking and research leading up to publication of a
bombshell story on purported craft of unknown origin in this second
part in a three-part series. bit.ly/3oRInbi
Fact Check Q & A with Debrief Co-founder and Investigator Tim
McMillan: Part 2 - The Debrief

Investigative reporter Tim McMillan talks with Christopher Plain about
the fact-checking and research leading up to publication of a
bombshell story on purported craft of unknown origin.
thedebrief.org
7
121
15
448
The Debrief @Debriefmedia
Jun 5
NASA bids farewell to another icon of the modern space age. bit.ly/3zYALpg
NASA’s Geotail Mission, Which Unraveled Auroras and Mysteries of
Earth’s Magnetosphere, Finally...

NASA has announced that its Geotail mission, a joint project with
JAXA, has ended operations after three decades in orbit.
thedebrief.org
2
10
35
The Debrief @Debriefmedia
Jun 5
“We are not talking about prosaic origins...” In a @Debriefmedia
exclusive, @ralphblu & @lesliekean report that a former intelligence
official has told Congress and the IG that the U.S. has retrieved
craft of non-human origin. thedebrief.org/intelligence-…
Intelligence Officials Say U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of Non-Human
Origin - The Debrief

In a Debrief exclusive, Ralph Blumenthal and Leslie Kean report that a
former official says the U.S. has retrieved craft of non-human origin.
thedebrief.org
238
1,090
470
2,827
The Debrief @Debriefmedia
Jun 5
Quasiparticles are mysterious, almost 'magical' quantums of energy
with particle-like qualities that can only exist within certain
environments. Now, researchers say they've managed to create a *new*
quasiparticle; here's why that could be so important. bit.ly/3UClB2E
A New Quasiparticle Has Been Created in Breakthrough Research by
Physicists - The Debrief

A new type of magnetic quasiparticle has been created, according to
researchers who coupled light with an array of extremely thin magnets.
thedebrief.org
1
25
52
The Debrief @Debriefmedia
Jun 5
Russia's highly-secretive navy just welcomed the world's longest
submarine, The Belgorod, into its shadowy fleet of watercraft. Here's
what we currently know. bit.ly/3MEG6JP
With The Belgorod, Russia Bulks Up its "Other," Secret Navy - The Debrief

The world's longest submarine recently entered the shadowy fleet of
Russia's "other," highly-secretive navy.
thedebrief.org
1
14
30
The Debrief @Debriefmedia
Jun 5
With the help of once-mysterious images collected by spy satellites
during the Cold War, scientists have known of the existence of a rare
and perplexing form of lightning known as superbolts for decades. Now,
new technology may finally reveal their cause. bit.ly/40ZVOnn
Rare and Unexplained, Scientists May Soon Solve the Mystery of
Lightning “Superbolts” - The Debrief

For decades, scientists have been aware of the existence of a rare and
mysterious form of lightning known as superbolts.
thedebrief.org
14
42
The Debrief @Debriefmedia
Jun 4
New fossil evidence is changing what we thought we knew about
plesiosaurs... and here's why it has some people talking about Loch
Ness. bit.ly/3MsRdWj
Evidence of an Ancient Sea Monster Just Turned Up in an Unlikely
Place, but it Wasn't Loch Ness -...

New fossil evidence is changing what we thought we knew about
plesiosaurs... and here's why it has some people talking about Loch
Ness.
thedebrief.org
2
9
2
40
The Debrief @Debriefmedia
Jun 4
Researchers trying to explain cosmic expansion say they have found an
elegant and simple solution: the existence of a mirror universe.
bit.ly/3ZOdgtu
Did Scientists Just Prove the Existence of a Mirror Universe? - The Debrief

Researchers trying to explain cosmic expansion say they have found an
elegant and simple solution: the existence of a mirror universe.
thedebrief.org
14
1
44
The Debrief @Debriefmedia
Jun 4
In the search for aliens, perhaps we should focus on the prospect of
life *not* as we know it. Astronomer Avi Loeb weighs in on the role of
dark matter in one of the greatest searches science has ever
undertaken. bit.ly/3ZUYb9t
Life Not As We Know It: Probing the Nature of Dark Matter - The Debrief

If any civilizations out there use dark matter or dark energy to fuel
their spacecraft, they may be harder to detect than we might assume.
thedebrief.org
3
16
1
64
The Debrief @Debriefmedia
Jun 4
Ukrainian researchers say an independent study of unidentified aerial
phenomena has produced images of objects that defy simple explanation.
Here are the surprising details on what they have learned about UAPs
they now call "Phantoms" and "Cosmics." bit.ly/40U4xay
“Cosmics” and “Phantoms”: Ukrainian Independent Study Reveals
Observations of Unidentified Aerial...

Ukrainian researchers say an independent study of unidentified aerial
phenomena has produced images of objects that defy simple explanation.
thedebrief.org
9
50
7
172
The Debrief @Debriefmedia
Jun 3
We don't get any version of reality "on demand" we wish as simply as
dialing into a streaming TV service. Avi Loeb looks at why, and how
it's evident that humans aren't scientific detectors when it comes to
the search for UAP and other mysteries. bit.ly/3GsL4Wh
Reality On Demand: Why Humans Are Not Scientific Detectors - The Debrief

We don't get whatever version of reality "on demand" that we wish as
simple as pulling it up on a streaming television service
thedebrief.org
4
8
1
19
The Debrief @Debriefmedia
Jun 3
75 Years Ago, an incident in the New Mexico desert gave rise to one of
America's most iconic UFO controversies. bit.ly/3My4YD0
Famous Roswell UFO Incident Celebrates 75th Anniversary - The Debrief

75 Years Ago, the Roswell incident gave rise to what has become one of
America's most iconic and longest-lasting UFO controversies.
thedebrief.org
7
42
1
152
The Debrief @Debriefmedia
Jun 3
A new NASA project, appropriately named SWIM, will work to make tiny
swimming robots that can scour seas on other planets for alien life.
bit.ly/41fdhaS
NASA’s New Mini Swimming Robots Could Help to Find Underwater Alien
Life - The Debrief

A new NASA project known as SWIM will work to make tiny swimming
robots to scour seas on other planets for alien life.
thedebrief.org
2
10
2
36
The Debrief @Debriefmedia
Jun 3
Harnessing one of the strangest quantum quirks ever observed in
physics, this new metasurface material functions as a "doorway" to
quantum entanglement, and could help produce a wave of innovative new
information technologies in the years ahead. bit.ly/3UlnJvg
Through the Looking-Glass: Odd New Metasurface Material is a “Doorway”
to Strange Quantum Phenome...

A new metasurface material could help improve efforts to harness
quantum entanglement in the production of innovative new technologies.
thedebrief.org
1
12
1