UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 10:46:41 PDT 2023

nitter
Logo
Chris lehto @chrisotis78

YouTuber - Retired F-16 pilot investigating Unexplained Phenomena -
CEO UAP Society: WEB3-Funded UAP Research @uapsociety.eth
UAPSociety.com
Lagos, Portugal
piped.kavin.rocks/channel/UC…
Joined December 2012

    Tweets 1,506
    Following 172
    Followers 7,863
    Likes 640

446 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Chris lehto @chrisotis78
23h
#UAPSociety is a Web3 Company dedicated to using blockchain tech to
propel humanity to a deeper understanding of the phenomena Is UFO
Activity Happening in the Skies of Kyiv?
piped.kavin.rocks/shorts/250w3VYzr… via @YouTube
Is UFO Activity Happening in the Skies of Kyiv?

Kyiv astronomer Boris Zhilyaev responds to claims from Avi Loeb and
the scientific community that his UFO captures are birds, insects, and
artillery with a N...
youtube.com
2
3
19
Chris lehto @chrisotis78
Jun 6
As suspected the US created the UFO stigma so it could sneak around
the world secretly capturing UFO material. Then bullied/killed
dissenters. Is JFK on this list then? Intelligence Officials Say U.S.
Has Retrieved Craft of Non-Human Origin - The Debrief
thedebrief.org/intelligence-…
Intelligence Officials Say U.S. Has Retrieved Craft of Non-Human
Origin - The Debrief

In a Debrief exclusive, Ralph Blumenthal and Leslie Kean report that a
former official says the U.S. has retrieved craft of non-human origin.
thedebrief.org
41
58
3
484
Chris lehto retweeted
Dan Zetterström @TheZignal
Jun 5
🔥🔥🔥 Toto, we’re not in Kansas anymore. GREAT questions &
clarification from @rosscoulthart, who should never have to buy a
drink for himself again. Nicely Rossco, nicely done! #ufotwitter #UFO
#UFOs #UAP #UAPtransparency #UAPtwitter
ᴋʟᴀᵾs @tinyklaus
Jun 5
“We are definitely not alone.” - NRO, NGA, and USAF veteran David Grusch
5
30
1
200
Chris lehto @chrisotis78
Jun 5
“If America doesn’t investigate this topic aggressively and seriously
for the first time…they might as well give up proclaiming to be a
democracy” - Ross Coulthart Whistleblower David Grusch - Need to Know
(06-05-23) piped.kavin.rocks/rQjbFZT9_EM via @YouTube
Whistleblower David Grusch - Need to Know (06-05-23)

This is clearly the most important episode of Need to Know — for now.
Ross reveals what's coming by the time you hear this: a whistleblower
has come forward,...
youtube.com
5
8
70
Chris lehto retweeted
Ben Lumen @BenLumen
Jun 5
Replying to @SurfMurph @ChrisKMellon
1
24
GIF
Chris lehto @chrisotis78
Jun 5
It’s starting to look more and more like we have off world technology
and have been hiding it for 8 decades
Christopher K. Mellon @ChrisKMellon
Jun 5
I hope these new revelations will assist Congress in its efforts to
determine the truth of longstanding allegations that our government
has recovered off-world technology and has for years been engaged in
reverse-engineering it.
22
33
2
288
Chris lehto @chrisotis78
Jun 5
Holy shit balls
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬 @disclosureteam_
Jun 5
Tonight on @NewsNation 6pm EST #ufotwitter #uaptwitter
15
30
1
230
Chris lehto @chrisotis78
Jun 5
Whistleblower David Grusch - Need to Know (06-05-23)
piped.kavin.rocks/rQjbFZT9_EM via @YouTube
Whistleblower David Grusch - Need to Know (06-05-23)

This is clearly the most important episode of Need to Know — for now.
Ross reveals what's coming by the time you hear this: a whistleblower
has come forward,...
youtube.com
3
4
45
Chris lehto retweeted
𝗜’𝗠 𝗢𝗡 𝗔 🆁🅰🅽🆃 ➪ @OnARantMan
Jun 5
Replying to @Coulthart_Zabel @BryceZabel @NewsNation @hollywoodufos
@Debriefmedia @MicahHanks @chrissynewton @RepTimBurchett @latimes
@ChrisUKSharp @jamescfox
@SecureTeam10 @JeremyCorbell @MrMBB333 @chrisotis78 Big things are
happening 🛸 👽😳
Brandon
3
1
14
73,727
Chris lehto @chrisotis78
Jun 5
Exciting times are ahead! Breakthrough technologies like batteries,
robotics, genetics, and blockchain are powered by AI. UAPeez is proud
to lead the way in robotics and blockchain development. #futuretech
#AIrevolution #innovation #technology #AIpower #breakthrough
4
261
Chris lehto @chrisotis78
Jun 5
I think so many people are trying to read this article it’s crashing
the server. Kean and Blumenthal do amazing work, great find to
#thedebrief
Tim Burchett @timburchett
Jun 5
Credible source on UFO UAP retrieval. thedebrief.org/intelligence-…
2
9
105
Chris lehto @chrisotis78
Jun 5
The collection is printed and going on the blockchain Thursday, 8
June, during my speech at the #NFC23 I plan to live stream (if they
let me?) from the stage for my 93,000 YouTube subscribers. I want to
show them the NFT community is the way of the future:) It’s a 5-minute
pres,…
uapsociety.eth @UAPSociety
Jun 4
Good luck to Ripple ($XRP) off and running we see...on a related
note---> Remember what to do with those #bullrun profits. The #NFT to
own this summer is soon to get airdropped and minted....stay tuned!
#Crypto UAPeez Chapter 1 coming soon!!! #UAPtwitter #Cryptopunk
1
7
Chris lehto retweeted
Mick West @MickWest
Jun 2
A great side-effect of thinking about possible encounters with a
variety of alien races is that it helps gives a positive perspective
on the diversity of normal human existence. Happy Pride Month,
#ufotwitter
Somewhere in the Skies Podcast @SomewhereSkies
Jun 2
A very Happy Pride Month to the entire LGBTQ community. We at
@SomewhereSkies podcast stand by you both from the ground and
somewhere in the skies! 🏳️‍🌈 🛸🏳️‍⚧️ #UFOtwitter
38
17
2
190
Chris lehto retweeted
Ryan Graves @uncertainvector
Jun 3
Another great article by @ChrisKMellon. “Some people will be afraid of
change, as always, but change is inevitable and as always those who
recognize and embrace it are the most likely to benefit.”
politico.com/news/magazine/2…
If the Government Has UFO Crash Materials, It’s Time to Reveal Them

The benefits to humanity outweigh the fear of discovering we’re not
alone in the universe.
politico.com
29
96
3
555
Chris lehto @chrisotis78
Jun 3
Part 4 of my series on NFTs for the Portugal News Decentralizing UAP
Exploration: CryptoUAPeez & The Power of Community - The Portugal News
theportugalnews.com/news/202…
Decentralizing UAP Exploration: CryptoUAPeez & The Power of Community

Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAPs) have long been a topic of
fascination, mystery, and curiosity.
theportugalnews.com
1
5
11
Chris lehto @chrisotis78
Jun 3
Dipping Your Toes into the NFT Universe: A Practical Guide - The
Portugal News theportugalnews.com/news/202…
Dipping Your Toes into the NFT Universe: A Practical Guide

Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) have stirred up the digital universe,
offering a new dimension of ownership and community engagement.
theportugalnews.com
1
1
6
Chris lehto @chrisotis78
Jun 3
>From Trading Cards to CryptoPunks: A Personal Journey into NFTs - The
Portugal News theportugalnews.com/news/202…
>From Trading Cards to CryptoPunks: A Personal Journey into NFTs

As we embark further into the digital age, one term making waves
across various platforms is Non-Fungible Tokens or NFTs. But what are
they, and how did we arrive at this fascinating point in digital...
theportugalnews.com
4
Chris lehto @chrisotis78
Jun 3
Demystifying NFTs, Digital Wallets, and the Web3 World: A Beginner's
Guide - The Portugal News theportugalnews.com/news/202…
Demystifying NFTs, Digital Wallets, and the Web3 World: A Beginner's Guide

You might have heard terms like NFTs, blockchain, and digital wallets
being thrown around recently. If you're feeling a bit lost, don't
worry. Let's find out why these terms are more relevant than...
theportugalnews.com
3
Chris lehto @chrisotis78
Jun 3
We can put a sky360 station anywhere there is power and internet (and
a clear view of the sky)
Starlink @Starlink
May 31
Replying to @Starlink
The space laser mesh is what enabled Starlink coverage for critical
infrastructure, schools, and communities across the 169 island nation
of Tonga in the South Pacific Ocean after it was hit by a tsunami last
year 🛰️🇹🇴
Show this thread
4
2
10
Chris lehto @chrisotis78
Jun 2
Going live for the premiere now piped.kavin.rocks/watch?v=q_9DyxGc…
Uncovering the Mystery: 4 types of Anomalous Phenomena in Hessdalen...

Welcome back to another exciting episode on Lehto Files! I'm Chris
Lehto, a retired F-16 pilot and your guide in exploring the mysteries
of the universe. Tod...
youtube.com
2
Load more