UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 19:19:27 PDT 2023

nitter
Logo
Bryce Zabel @BryceZabel

Writer/Producer. Created five primetime #TV dramas. Former: #Emmys
CEO, #CNN correspondent, #USC professor. Author of alt.history books
on UFOs, Beatles, JFK.
Southern California
NeedToKnow.today
Joined July 2009

    Tweets 7,676
    Following 217
    Followers 6,619
    Likes 7,765

1,879 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Bryce Zabel @BryceZabel
May 6
Apparently, today was "Take Your Daughter to the Picket Line Day."
I've been a member of the Writers Guild since before Lauren was born.
Served on the WGA Board. Four strikes. Supported each one. #WGA
#WritersGuildStrike #WritersStrike2023
20
25
1
263
Bryce Zabel retweeted
Don Most @most_don
Jun 6
Happy to announce my CD "New York High" will be released later this
summer. Giving all my fans, or anyone who is interested, an
opportunity to get it before its official release. The first 1000 sold
will be autographed and sent to you within 4-6 weeks.
plateaumusic.com/donny-most
13
28
2
203
Bryce Zabel retweeted
Trail of the Saucers @hollywoodufos
Jun 5
On this Manic Monday, there is plenty to mull in the story told by
whistleblower David Grusch to @RossCoulthart, @lesliekean, and
@ralphblu as told in @Debriefmedia and @NewsNationComms. Reading the
back and forth, taking a string of phone calls, etc., here are three
things I… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
2
13
1
66
Bryce Zabel retweeted
Need to Know @Coulthart_Zabel
Jun 5
Here's the update on the Ross Coulthart interview with whistleblower
David Grusch — First off, @NewsNation will be doing a special report
tonight using footage (although we don't believe this will be the full
edited special they are ultimately doing). Here's their promo from…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
87
360
23
1,480
Bryce Zabel retweeted
Trail of the Saucers @hollywoodufos
Jun 5
Here's our latest Need to Know podcast, just uploaded minutes ago:
bit.ly/NTK_Megaphone This episode — "The Tipping Point is Here" —
reacts to the publication of the Kean/Blumenthal article on The
Debrief, and explains how Ross Coulthart has the first interview,
on-camera,… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
25
80
7
538
Bryce Zabel retweeted
Trail of the Saucers @hollywoodufos
Jun 5
There is so much more to come on the story of whistleblower David
Grusch who forms the heart of today's reporting by Leslie Kean and
Ralph Blumenthal. Here is the beginning of the story behind the story:
— On May 8 and May 9, Ross Coulthart interviewed David Grusch
on-camera and… nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
2
8
2
50
Bryce Zabel retweeted
George Knapp @g_knapp
May 17
Replying to @hollywoodufos @BryceZabel @MarthaStewart @SI_Swimsuit @SInow
BTW, Happy Birthday, Mr. Dark Skies.
2
5
1
33
Bryce Zabel retweeted
Chrissy Newton @chrissynewton
May 25
100 percent you’ll enjoy this. 🙂
Need to Know @Coulthart_Zabel
May 25
New show! piped.kavin.rocks/pFHHxzoIuy8 NTK's @RossCoulthart is still
"on assignment," so @BryceZabel has recorded a fresh NeedToKnow.today
with @ChrissyNewton from @Debriefmedia and host of her own podcast,
Rebelliously Curious. Watch the Show — piped.kavin.rocks/pFHHxzoIuy8…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
8
14
1
99
Bryce Zabel retweeted
Need to Know @Coulthart_Zabel
May 25
New show! piped.kavin.rocks/pFHHxzoIuy8 NTK's @RossCoulthart is still
"on assignment," so @BryceZabel has recorded a fresh NeedToKnow.today
with @ChrissyNewton from @Debriefmedia and host of her own podcast,
Rebelliously Curious. Watch the Show — piped.kavin.rocks/pFHHxzoIuy8…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
12
34
2
167
Bryce Zabel retweeted
Trail of the Saucers @hollywoodufos
May 15
How are we ever going to get people to pay attention to #UFO/#UAP
reality if the news has to compete with mega-stories like the Martha
Stewart Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover? :-) By the way, Stewart was
born the year of the "Battle of LA" sightings at the beginning of
WWII.… nitter.pw/i/web/status/165…
26
7
1
75
Bryce Zabel retweeted
Need to Know @Coulthart_Zabel
May 16
We'd like to thank the folks at the Roswell Daily Record Film Festival
for nominating Need to Know with Coulthart and Zabel in the Best Web
Series category. We're honored, and appreciate the recognition.
instagram.com/p/CsR78u8NB_c/ The photo the Festival used is from the…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/165…
Roswell Daily Record Film Festival (@rdrfilmfestival) • Instagram photo
instagram.com
15
22
242
Bryce Zabel retweeted
Trail of the Saucers @hollywoodufos
May 17
A.D. After Disclosure: When the Government Finally Reveals the Truth
about Alien Contact. The great Stan Lee wrote this insanely helpful
cover blurb for my non-fiction book written with Richard Dolan...
"Zabel and Dolan have brilliantly created a compelling blend of
history and… nitter.pw/i/web/status/165…
2
15
Bryce Zabel retweeted
Trail of the Saucers @hollywoodufos
May 15
Back when I was a young reporter in LA, I debated UFOs with Carl Sagan
in the PBS parking lot. This was the year after Cosmos. Here's what we
said to each other in this article... Read the article here:
medium.com/on-the-trail-of-t… @CarlSaganLovers @novapbs #ufo
#abductions
14
18
2
113
Bryce Zabel retweeted
Trail of the Saucers @hollywoodufos
May 14
People Get Ready Looking over these #UFO/#UAP articles on the
@HollywoodUFOs site at Medium, the most popular always take a hard
line on the need for simple unambiguous confirmation to start.
medium.com/on-the-trail-of-t… Can we handle the truth? Jury's out.
It's time to start… nitter.pw/i/web/status/165…
11
25
1
104
Bryce Zabel retweeted
Trail of the Saucers @hollywoodufos
May 10
This is our second most popular article ever on the Medium
publication, Trail of the Saucers, and the most popular of 2020. This
title just out and says the quiet part out loud — "Yes, We Have UFO
Crash Wreckage." I believe we do. People get ready.
medium.com/on-the-trail-of-t… nitter.pw/i/web/status/165…
Yes, We Have UFO Crash Wreckage

With the New York Times chasing crashed saucers and Trump talking
on-the-record, Roswell remains the original sin of the UFO cover-up.
medium.com
9
29
1
141
Bryce Zabel retweeted
Trail of the Saucers @hollywoodufos
May 7
Hard to imagine, but it's been 25 years since the collision between
DEEP IMPACT and ARMAGEDDON in the summer of 1998.
medium.com/on-the-trail-of-t…
Armageddon vs. Deep Impact

In the summer of 1998, two films came out at the same time, both about
a comet on an apocalyptic collision course with Earth.
medium.com
6
5
1
35
Bryce Zabel retweeted
Trail of the Saucers @hollywoodufos
May 6
"The Lost Honeymoon of Betty and Barney Hill." Here's a collection of
five articles I've recently written about the case.
medium.com/on-the-trail-of-t…
Lost Honeymoon – Trail of the Saucers – Medium

The Betty and Barney Hill alleged abduction by aliens in 1961 is the
subject of a series of investigative articles written by Need to Know
co-host Bryce Zabel. Remixing UFO/UAP News, History,...
medium.com
4
8
1
51
Bryce Zabel @BryceZabel
May 6
Apparently, today was "Take Your Daughter to the Picket Line Day."
I've been a member of the Writers Guild since before Lauren was born.
Served on the WGA Board. Four strikes. Supported each one. #WGA
#WritersGuildStrike #WritersStrike2023
20
25
1
263
Bryce Zabel retweeted
Trail of the Saucers @hollywoodufos
May 4
The 2006 Chicago O'Hare Airport UAP intrusion is, like the Nimitz, one
of the touchstones of modern UFO history. This @Debriefmedia article
updates the research and shows off some great journalism from
Christopher Plain and @MicahHanks. Read: thedebrief.org/the-chicago-o…
11
32
2
146
Bryce Zabel retweeted
Unidentified Flying Canuck @CanuckUFOguy
May 3
Replying to @Coulthart_Zabel @ComedyCentral @CollegeHumor
This is the single, greatest, rant... I have ever heard in Ufolgy.
🤣🤣🤣 It's fucking fantastic. It's ufo twitter wrapped up in a single
rant, that many of us wish we could muster up to yell at someone.
THANK YOU. 👊
1
2
14
Bryce Zabel retweeted
Need to Know @Coulthart_Zabel
May 3
Warning: Disguised as a #GeorgeCarlin-esque #comedy #rant about
UFOlogy, this video has lots of profanity. It's not that we don't
think the #UFO issue is a serious one, but sometimes it's okay to blow
off a little steam... @ComedyCentral @CollegeHumor
piped.kavin.rocks/HRCT_ddq39U
A Profane Rant about Modern Ufology (2022)

This may be the strangest video we've ever featured on the Need to
Know channel. It's certainly not our typical fare, given that our
podcast is a straight ah...
youtube.com
10
20