UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 19:18:31 PDT 2023

nitter
Logo
Need to Know @Coulthart_Zabel

UFO #news, #history & #analysis from Australian reporter
@RossCoulthart and Hollywood writer/producer @BryceZabel.
Australia & America
NeedToKnow.today
Joined July 2009

    Tweets 7,290
    Following 443
    Followers 11,733
    Likes 6,725

547 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Need to Know @Coulthart_Zabel
Jun 5
Here's the update on the Ross Coulthart interview with whistleblower
David Grusch — First off, @NewsNation will be doing a special report
tonight using footage (although we don't believe this will be the full
edited special they are ultimately doing). Here's their promo from…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
87
360
23
1,479
Need to Know retweeted
Trail of the Saucers @hollywoodufos
2h
I'll be appearing on the Chris Cuomo show on News Nation shortly after
the top of the show (8pm ET/5pm). I don't know how to find it in your
area but you've got a few minutes.
29
32
3
203
Need to Know @Coulthart_Zabel
Jun 5
Here's the update on the Ross Coulthart interview with whistleblower
David Grusch — First off, @NewsNation will be doing a special report
tonight using footage (although we don't believe this will be the full
edited special they are ultimately doing). Here's their promo from…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
87
360
23
1,479
Need to Know retweeted
Chrissy Newton @chrissynewton
May 25
Filled in for @rosscoulthart on “Need to Know” yesterday, as Ross was
on assignment. Thanks for asking me to keep his seat warm @BryceZabel.
🙂 Watch here. ⬇️ piped.kavin.rocks/pFHHxzoIuy8 #ufotwitter
27
22
1
189
Need to Know retweeted
Ross Coulthart @rosscoulthart
May 23
Some great curly questions listed here for @NASA to answer in the
forthcoming #UAP public meeting. NASA's credibility is now very much
on the line: nasa.cnf.io/sessions/hh4r/?l… How to watch:
go.nasa.gov/42tSGAX Submit your questions: go.nasa.gov/42uzK4J
NASA Provides Coverage of Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena Meeting

NASA is holding a public meeting at 10:30 a.m. EDT Wednesday, May 31,
of its independent study team on categorizing and evaluating data of
unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAP). The agency also will...
nasa.gov
41
121
7
502
Need to Know @Coulthart_Zabel
May 25
There are lots of UFO-themed shows out there, and it's hard to stand
out in a crowd, but we are still giving it our best effort! Check us
out: NeedToKnow.today #ufo #uap #ufotwitter @RossCoulthart @BryceZabel
11
15
1
150
Need to Know retweeted
Chrissy Newton @chrissynewton
May 25
100 percent you’ll enjoy this. 🙂
Need to Know @Coulthart_Zabel
May 25
New show! piped.kavin.rocks/pFHHxzoIuy8 NTK's @RossCoulthart is still
"on assignment," so @BryceZabel has recorded a fresh NeedToKnow.today
with @ChrissyNewton from @Debriefmedia and host of her own podcast,
Rebelliously Curious. Watch the Show — piped.kavin.rocks/pFHHxzoIuy8…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
8
14
1
99
Need to Know @Coulthart_Zabel
May 25
New show! piped.kavin.rocks/pFHHxzoIuy8 NTK's @RossCoulthart is still
"on assignment," so @BryceZabel has recorded a fresh NeedToKnow.today
with @ChrissyNewton from @Debriefmedia and host of her own podcast,
Rebelliously Curious. Watch the Show — piped.kavin.rocks/pFHHxzoIuy8…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/166…
12
34
2
167
Need to Know @Coulthart_Zabel
May 24
Bryce will be speaking, probably on Saturday. His topic is "Close
Encounters of the Hollywood Kind" which is, not-to-coincidentally, the
title of the book he's writing as we speak.
Roswell Incident @RDRIncident
May 24
#ufo fans, join @BenHansen00, @disclosureteam_, @hollywoodufos,
@LeslieLinnie, @nickpopemod and more in Roswell, June 30 - July 2!!!
Tickets available at roswellincident.com #uap #ovnis #aliens #roswell
#ufofest #festival
2
10
66
Need to Know @Coulthart_Zabel
May 24
We believe you can. Go for it!
Post Disclosure World @PostDisclosure
May 24
I’ve gotten tired of tweeting about UFOs. I just want to shitpost. Can
a dude have his cake and eat it too?
1
1
78
Need to Know retweeted
Trail of the Saucers @hollywoodufos
May 18
Sharing here the results of a recent Twitter poll (w/ 3,365 final
votes) on the subject of confirmation of non-human intelligence and
what is most likely to bring it about? The results surprised me...
Trail of the Saucers @hollywoodufos
May 15
What say you? What is the most likely event to bring confirmation of
non-human intelligence, leading to disclosure of crash wreckage,
intact craft, and reverse engineering efforts? NeedToKnow.today
Twitter allows creators only four possible answers. #ufo #poll…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/165…
10
3
37
Need to Know retweeted
Trail of the Saucers @hollywoodufos
May 17
A.D. After Disclosure: When the Government Finally Reveals the Truth
about Alien Contact. The great Stan Lee wrote an insanely helpful
cover blurb for my non-fiction book written with Richard Dolan.
Imagine having Stan the Man say this: "Zabel and Dolan have
brilliantly created… nitter.pw/i/web/status/165…
28
40
2
213
Need to Know retweeted
Renate🇳🇴 @Renate_FE
May 22
The worlds largest warship is visiting Oslo, Norway tomorrow… that
would be a great time for any interested UAPs to come visit the
warship 😎🤣🤞
15
7
1
109
Show this thread
Need to Know retweeted
Tim McMillan @LtTimMcMillan
May 22
It’s still boggles my mind that for the first time in history, the US
military launched A2A missiles over North American airspace, at not
one, not two, but three unknown objects, in as many days, and then
like a week later everyone forgot about it. 🤯
155
259
20
1,803
GIF
Need to Know retweeted
Need to Know @Coulthart_Zabel
May 16
We'd like to thank the folks at the Roswell Daily Record Film Festival
for nominating Need to Know with Coulthart and Zabel in the Best Web
Series category. We're honored, and appreciate the recognition.
instagram.com/p/CsR78u8NB_c/ The photo the Festival used is from the…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/165…
Roswell Daily Record Film Festival (@rdrfilmfestival) • Instagram photo
instagram.com
15
22
242
Need to Know @Coulthart_Zabel
May 19
What he said...
Post Disclosure World @PostDisclosure
May 18
I suspect every person covering UFOs or even just very publicly
talking about them feels persistently judged at minimum & the object
of ridicule & derision at maximum. I do. It's always somewhere in the
background. A small price to speak openly about something so
important.
5
11
149
Need to Know retweeted
Trail of the Saucers @hollywoodufos
May 15
What say you? What is the most likely event to bring confirmation of
non-human intelligence, leading to disclosure of crash wreckage,
intact craft, and reverse engineering efforts? NeedToKnow.today
Twitter allows creators only four possible answers. #ufo #poll…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/165…
13% Leaked Documents
43% Mass Sighting
21% Whistleblower Testimony
23% Hi-res Videos/Images
3,365 votes • Final results
103
29
4
120
Need to Know retweeted
Roswell Incident @RDRIncident
May 16
Nominee, best web series: Need to Know @Coulthart_Zabel @BryceZabel
@rosscoulthart @hollywoodufos Head over to our Instagram page and like
the post of this show to cast your vote! #ufotwitter
instagram.com/p/CsR78u8NB_c/
Roswell Daily Record Film Festival (@rdrfilmfestival) • Instagram photo
instagram.com
6
25
Need to Know retweeted
Trail of the Saucers @hollywoodufos
May 16
Five hours left to vote in this poll that with over 3200 votes in less
than two days must be one that's connecting as an issue that people
have opinions about.
Trail of the Saucers @hollywoodufos
May 15
What say you? What is the most likely event to bring confirmation of
non-human intelligence, leading to disclosure of crash wreckage,
intact craft, and reverse engineering efforts? NeedToKnow.today
Twitter allows creators only four possible answers. #ufo #poll…
nitter.pw/i/web/status/165…
1
2
14
Need to Know retweeted
Trail of the Saucers @hollywoodufos
May 15
Back when I was a young reporter in LA, I debated UFOs with Carl Sagan
in the PBS parking lot. This was the year after Cosmos. Here's what we
said to each other in this article... Read the article here:
medium.com/on-the-trail-of-t… @CarlSaganLovers @novapbs #ufo
#abductions
14
18