Karl Semichs hate-filled revisionism

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jun 5 00:01:47 PDT 2023

Assassination politics was mentioned in my local court after I'd spend several nights in jail.
The following year came my trial in Melb where it was alleged I had threatened the states police chief.
Details available for any good faith researcher on request.

In the spirit of open source software I had picked up the crowdsourced approach
and run with it ( Sear WIRED " Online Cincy cop threats probed " 2001 )

Part of this " soft drill " development involved adopting the list jesters nym for AP which was " APster "  - Napster was in the news around that time.

Following Mongs idea of speech-as-code and maximization of degrees-of-freedom you could say I was a CYPHERPUNK writing code even if I didn't formally join till later in 01.

I still hold the APster way superior - though platform agnostic if any " black box " works as advertised. Yr mileage etc

Break a leg

We have a right to destroy those who would spam and troll us. And you will know the name of our code when I lay my vengeance on you.