Karl Semichs hate-filled revisionism

Sun Jun 4 22:54:49 PDT 2023

When I mentioned ethereum shards, I meant L2. For clarification. I’m
still figuring out how to think about crypto again so probably there
is much more somewhere maybe in the anoncoins.

Re the other thread, it’s true I forget most things as I lose my mind,
and this is sad and I’d love clear reminders. I certainly readily
agree on the PKI suppression or we’d be using and discussing E2E right
now.

I briefly reminded myself on the three convictions you mention using
websearching, athough I found it hard to find information on yours
specifically. Were you involved in AP software development?

It’s hard to read and hold the aggressively insulting parts of your posts.