Websites reportedly owned by the user, as they are on a peer-to-peer network

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Feb 17 18:40:42 PST 2023

Thank you K
I rely on technically more proficient c-punks as ' together we are slightly less dumb than we are individually " - or something.
If you ration your spam I may even suspend your deadpool.

Its so peaceful and productive here without that Argentine-located nutcase!

And Gramps may soon join him - his Garofalo-grade bitterness and defeat is palpable.

So looking forward to a bullish new year with slightly smaller blocks but more downstream, value-adding for our wider plebian audience.

Yrs in global cryptoanarchist revolution - pr