My apologies to Professor Rat, although I don't recall what I did years ago.

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Sep 2 14:56:47 PDT 2022

Nothing personal Gym - its business - that's all

And going by your receptions in Prague and Acapulco I might even be doing you a favor.

Some things only your friends will tell you.

As for the politics - if the Right don't kill you for being a Left-anarchist provocateur ( deviationist )

the Left will kill you for your Right opportunism - but you claimed you knew this going in.

That your last best hope was virality.  Lately all you blabber about is Black Box solutions and quantum FUD.

Have you had your cognition tested lately?

Maybe you're overdue to join dear old Mom and Dad.

Goodnight - and may your Anarcopulco God go with you.