My apologies to Professor Rat, although I don't recall what I did years ago.

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 13:47:24 PDT 2022

 For the last few years, I've seen negative comments by Professor Rat, against me.  I have been perplexed.   Well, the saying "bury the hatchet" comes to mind.  I don't think I've ever said a word against you.  If I did something wrong, again I apologize.  Perhaps I crossed an 'invisible line' at some point.
MAYBE this started back about 2017 (?) when I attended the Anarchapulco conference.  I was  not aware of any problem with going. It has been so long, 5 years, so I don't recall if announced my intention on the CP list, or recall getting any negative feedback.
I do rather little ideological discussion on the Internet.  I don't understand the intricacies of alternative politics.   (Nor non-alternative politics, either.)    My understanding was that Anarchapulco was, in large part, a meeting for the discussion of crypto-currencies, so I went primarily for that purpose, and to visit an interesting prominent destination.
I was invited to go, so I did.  I didn't see any harm at the time.  Generally, I go when I am invited, and so far quite rarely.  I don't seek out such events, and never have.
So, having not intended to offend you,  I have been and remain very, very sorry.   Could you accept these apologies?  Peace.
Jim Bell