[ot][spam][crazy] The Trials of Mediating Algorithms

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue May 10 02:34:00 PDT 2022

Maybe in addition to integration and generalisation, reliable code
maintenance could be something I could practice, too.

A great example for that would be the android pull request I have open for
libusb. It badly needs a maintainer as more people use it, and it doesn't
have its changes ported forward as the main tree progresses.

One challenge when maintaining from limited capacity, is how much feature
addition and refactoring to do. The primarily challenge is defending
stability of the software without compromise.