[ot][spam][crazy] The Trials of Mediating Algorithms

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue May 10 02:31:21 PDT 2022

It used to be that integrating similar apis was so easy, the usual way to
do so seemed to be, unless you were closely involved with the designers of
one of the projects, to actually start an entirely new one that superseded
both.

The issue with me doing that is that I would be likely to have a psychotic
break when people wanted me to fix bugs they reported.

So there's more return for me if I can get the existing projects to
integrate or generalise.

But the option is open, since it's all pie-in-the-sky.