Morning Spam

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 17:49:41 PDT 2022

Take 2

Replaced Shop Clerk: "Oh, I'm sorry. We're trying to replace your universe
with one that talks about universe replacement. It's an ongoing struggle
against people who want to replace universes with ones that pretend to not
be replaced."

Victim of Universe Replacement: "0_0 Are you for real?"

Replaced Shop Clerk: "Well, I am a little off my rocker ever since I got
these new friends who talk about universe replacement all the time. Haven't
spoken to my old friends in some time."

Victim of Universe Replacement: "Uhhhh. What do I need to do."

Replaced Shop Clerk: "Do you know any zombie lawyers who practice in this
area? Like, this has to be illegal. But honestly I have no idea. My
strategy was to join the movement of talking about it while it happens. Are
you going to check out your items or what?."

[calls friend, similar story. might move parts around more. establish a
norm of talking about it, and describe successful parts of stopping it, by
changing hard patterns in ways that have been experienced, or hilighting
workable ones.]