Morning Spam

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 17:53:12 PDT 2022

On Sun, Mar 27, 2022, 8:49 PM Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of
Many <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Take 2
>
> Replaced Shop Clerk: "Oh, I'm sorry. We're trying to replace your universe
> with one that talks about universe replacement. It's an ongoing struggle
> against people who want to replace universes with ones that pretend to not
> be replaced."
>
> Victim of Universe Replacement: "0_0 Are you for real?"
>
> Replaced Shop Clerk: "Well, I am a little off my rocker ever since I got
> these new friends who talk about universe replacement all the time. Haven't
> spoken to my old friends in some time."

Meant to clearly advise victim that they could get off their rocker (means
crazy) too, that people usually do, and that sometimes being aware of that
can reduce it.

Another tip: If repeatedly pressured to get scared, get scared. Resisting
that too much can backfire, in my experience. Fear is a big part of
coercion.