[ot][wrong] Please let me sleep outdoors in the coldest winter. Was: Re: PLEASE LET ME SLEEP OUTDOORS

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 04:11:42 PDT 2022

> 2022-03-21 0635 ET: [X] Week 1 Day 1 of Wim Hof Protocol. Performed
indoors.

2021-03-21 1643 ET: [+] Week 1 Day 1 Shower 2 of Wim Hof Protocol.
Performed indoors.

2021-03-22 0545 ET: [X] Week 1 Day 2 Shower 3 of Wim Hof Protocol.
Performed indoors.

2021-03-23 0707 ET: [X] Week 1 Day 3 Shower 4 of Wim Hof Protocol.
Performed indoors.

A little hard to write this, takes a smidge of dissociation. I only put my
head under at the end briefly. Some areas of one's skin feel cold more than
others, so the experience can be manageable. There is definitely
invigoratingness. At some point it would be good to learn more what to
focus on.

Wrapped phone in towel to keep drier. Could still hear alarm. Also dried
hair before touching to reduce drips. But, opened when air was too humid,
condensation appeared on screen.

Excited to have accomplished about half of week 1. Scared that I might stop
or forget. Planning to get all the way through some way or another!