[ot][wrong] Please let me sleep outdoors in the coldest winter. Was: Re: PLEASE LET ME SLEEP OUTDOORS

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 02:50:37 PDT 2022

> 2022-03-21 0635 ET: [X] Week 1 Day 1 of Wim Hof Protocol. Performed
>> indoors.
>>

> 2021-03-21 1643 ET: [X] Week 1 Day 1 Shower 2 of Wim Hof Protocol.
> Performed indoors.

2021-03-22 0545 ET: [X] Week 1 Day 2 Shower 3 of Wim Hof Protocol.
Performed indoors.

As I began heading toward the bathroom, I started feeling cold inside. I
thought of the hot shower to help me continue. In the shower, I kept
feeling cold even while the water was steaming on me. It helped most to
reduce the feeling to spray the hot water on the center top of my chest and
back, under my neck and a little below.

When I turned the water cold it was quite unpleasant. I ended up just
chilling my hands and legs mostly, which quickly felt colder. 30 seconds
seemed a longish time this time.

With the cold water running, it was nice to feel cold on my outside and
warm on my inside, after having those backward while the hot water was
running. It made more sense and felt healthier.

I think my phone is rapidly wearing from exposure to humidity. I should
keep it more dry, and maybe use something else as a 30 second timer,
ideally.