[ot][wrong] Please let me sleep outdoors in the coldest winter. Was: Re: PLEASE LET ME SLEEP OUTDOORS

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 03:57:04 PDT 2022

2022-03-21 0635 ET: [X] Week 1 Day 1 of Wim Hof Protocol. Performed indoors.

2021-03-21 1643 ET: [+] Week 1 Day 1 Shower 2 of Wim Hof Protocol.
Performed indoors.

2021-03-22 0545 ET: [X] Week 1 Day 2 Shower 3 of Wim Hof Protocol.
Performed indoors.

2021-03-23 0707 ET: [X] Week 1 Day 3 Shower 4 of Wim Hof Protocol.
Performed indoors.

2021-03-24 0652 ET: [X] Week 1 Day 4 Shower 5 of Wim Hof Protocol.
Performed indoors.

My experiences have possibly settled into a degree of difficulty where it's
hard but doable. Starts off scary then gets invigorating.

I managed to keep my phone dry this time, and the spacebar is working
better, although not all the way.

The feeling is of simultaneous fear and excitement. I'm so worried I'll
stop. But it really did get invigorating after the initial chill.

I was thinking some of how fast to make it colder, and how long to let
myself be warm prior, and how warm to be outside the shower, walking
around. Not sure of these things.

I have a problem with willpower, where trying hard to do things can cause
me to lose control of my body and dissociate and stuff. This exercise, it
seems not _quite_ as bad, which is nice. A focus of safety. Who knows how
delicate!

But yeah I hope I can get over that stuff somehow.