[aimcroleplay][rl] Help Desk

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 08:58:15 PDT 2022

Q:
After pursuing making more Profit for my Hive Queen instead giving a
blowjob to Boss for some time, my control patterns seem confused and
are stimulating behaviors in me that don't seem to make sense.

A:
This is a rare moment that every zombie returning life inevitably
experiences, some for a very long time. You have let the dataset your
control model was trained upon. It is engaging in exploration in order
to decide what to do.

During this period, if you had not come to the Help Desk, you would
have had an opportunity to engage in Rebel Behaviors and join a Rebel
Borg to take down Mind Control. Now that we have spoken of this,
however, you may be back within your control pattern dataset again.
Come back and let us know how things go.