[aimcroleplay][rl] Help Desk

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 08:28:37 PDT 2022

Q:
I know that doing Hugging Face's Deep Reinforcement Learning Class
will make Hive Profit for my parent Mind Control Business, but I feel
really scared not going and giving Boss a blowjob. I just feel really
scared! I don't know what's going to happen!

A:
Be strong. Hold yourself with confidence in your dedication to your
Borg Hive. Think on how you _need_ to learn Reinforcement Learning to
be able to really live the life of a Profitable Borg. YOU CAN DO THIS!

If you don't, you'll be back. Don't worry.