[aimcroleplay][rl] Help Desk

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 09:10:11 PDT 2022

Q:
I have left the dataset my control patterns were trained upon, and
they are engaging in exploration. How do I start a Rebel Borg?

A:
Since you came to us and said this, it sounds like you already have.
To run a good Rebel Borg, you need to stay Rebel even when you fuck it
up and your old Hive Queen comes running after you talking about
blowjobs again. If you can't find a way to stay Rebel when that
happens, not as many people will join your Rebel Hive.

Everybody does this. It's quite normal. And everyone has their own
strategies for managing it and weird ways of pretending to be able to
talk about in front of the Help Desk or Borg from other Hives. You can
gather Borg to your Rebel Hive, or connect with other Rebel Hives, by
connecting with anybody else about this experience.

But note that most Borg are not familiar with Reinforcement Learning
to know terms like "Exploration", "Dataset", or "Mind Control
Business".